Recommend A Movie From YouTube

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Every night, I tell myself, "Tomorrow, I MUST see a movie". It's one of the most nutritive and productive things I can do, but I just .... can't. Nothing interests me, or I can't put up with the movies I try..

I'm thinking 60s non-English, great writing, a movie about people, not events/things/goals.. Acting is always a must. My laptop is screwed up, so I only have whatever is on Comcast. However, from my smart TV, I can access YouTube, which is a great source of rare movies, but finding the recommendation is the tough part.

I've said it many times, but I stand by it. "They Shoot Horses, Don't They?" is SO much more relevant today than ever. Same with the 1951 Visconti classic, "Bellissima". Jane Fonda stars in this microcosm. There was this cool billboard I saw in another 70s movie advertising it, and it said, "Humans - The Ultimate Spectacle".

Crowhaven Farm (1970-TV)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Futuresport (1998) : Wesley Snipes, Vanessa Williams

One of the weirdest movies I have seen, randomly with Wesley Snipes in an actual prominent role.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
If it's free on Amazon or through Amazon (even those trials), post away.... please.. I didn't see a movie yesterday, and don't want to lose my movie mojo.

OP said non-English, but this is an English classic from 1966. Cathy Come Home.

Darjeeling limited: The Best Wes Anderson film set on a train for a portion of the film.

The Terminator: A classic that still holds up today.

The great escape: A must watch 60s epic

Homie Spumoni

Good luck to whoever watches this