MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2022 - The Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Y'all cheated.

Where will Conforto land, but wherever it is I'm sure they'll have him warm up with some minor league games. Hope he will be worth the wait.

Well I just found out Nestor Cortes is going to be the Yankees 5th starter, so I'm mega-flush on SPs. Probably for the best until Kluber and Snell show that have rebounded.

Yeah been a handful already. I specifically targeted more "robust" guys in a few cases (like Lynn!) because I expect/expected a lot of injury issues this year, but nobody's immune.

Jose Ramirez to the Padres seems like a helluva move. Wonder if they can pull that off.

Jose Ramirez to the Padres seems like a helluva move. Wonder if they can pull that off.

The Yahoo update is saying he will stay with Cleveland, not that Yahoo is the ultimate source to anything though.

I hadn't heard any rumors to that effect. They just extended him though.

Yeah I guess that means they could still trade him even though they extended him. That seems like a weird order to go about it though.

Well, this should be interesting. last year I loved my team and they started off pretty horribly and I spent several months smoothing out my pitching ratios. This year I don't really know what to expect. Anyway, good luck everyone... Now come get this trophy! I'm not giving it away to anybody. You're gonna have to take it!