Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

When it comes to sexuality in cinema I feel Breillat has some great cinema.

Other films I was thinking about was Juila Leigh's Sleeping Beauty and Bonello's House of Tolerance.
I’ll check these out - don’t think I’ve seen.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I don't visit this thread really anymore, but do you all post your ratings on here or some other thread? It would probably get me to see more movies from this thread.

It Came From Beneath the Sea - i great piece of Ray Harryhausen FX - A giant octopus attacks ships and then San Francisco. Witnesses are thought to be crazy of course, even though a ship has been sunk and surviving crew all saw the same thing. When authorities begin to believe, of course they want to keep it secret "to avoid panic". The military gets involved so the producers found a good use for a lot of uniforms left over from WW II movies.

It has Kenneth Tobey and Faith Domergue, both veteran performers in B movies. Harryhausen didn't have much of a budget to work with so the giant octopus had only six arms. Image quality on this Mill Creek DVD is really pretty good.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Robin's Wish (final days of his life)
If you want to see it for free, it's on Peacock, which you can access through Comcast. Also free on Kanopy.

Already loving it.

That kid’s mask is pure El Orfanato.
What a fantastic film, wow.
Hey now! I am the one who told you about it!!

Watching

Of course you are! Sometimes I tag people to thank them, but not sure if that’s annoying, so not always. Enjoy Stargate.
I have watched this so many times. My interest lies in Ancient Egypt. Lol I did a presentation on The Process of Mummification.

This, The Pyramid and The Mummy movie are really my "go to" films.

Just watch sonic the hedgehog and venom 2. It is awesome movies

I haven't seen this on a long time...

Since it's been a very long time since I have watched this, I didn't realize that it and Rabbit Proof Fence had something in common.