What are you currently binge-watching?

Tools    

I’ve seen a million episodes. Stumbled across some from 2019 on Netflix. Good stuff. These people are beyond strange.

I thoroughly enjoyed Pam & Tommy on Hulu, which is about a lot of things: their tumultuous romance, how their sex tape was made public, how alternative rock killed hair metal, etc. It is most interesting, though, in the area that may not sound as interesting as those other subjects: how the tape's popularity coincided with the rise in popularity of the internet and influenced legislation regarding content rights and privacy (or lack thereof). It helps that the showrunner and writer is Robert Siegel (The Wrestler, The Founder), who I think is an expert at both rags to riches and riches to rags stories. As for Lily James and Sebastian Stan, they are utterly convincing for how they capture Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee's eccentricities yet humanize them at the same time, but you must give just as much credit to the makeup department for how they make their recognizable faces unrecognizable. Seth Rogen also deserves credit as the sad sack carpenter and former adult film star who purloined the tape, as does always welcome sight Nick Offerman as his none too loyal partner in crime. Even if you're familiar with the entire affair and have a good idea who the good guys and bad guys are, you should still watch it, especially since it may challenge your opinions of it. This speaks to my favorite quality of the show despite everything else I've praised: my notions of who is a hero and who is a villain were almost always in flux, sometimes in the same episode. All the show's varied subjects and genres threaten to make the show a mixed bag at times, but it thankfully ends up being closer to a tasty dish with many seasonings. Even though I doubt there's enough drama remaining for there to be another season, it made me crave one anyway.

I don't necessarily binge-watch, mostly because I usually favor films, and when I do watch TV shows, it's only one or two episodes of whatever I got going, but the ones I'm currently watching are...

Ozark (just finished season 4.1 yesterday)
Women of the Movement
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (season 3)
Community (season 2)
Vikings (season 6)
Leverage: Redemption

Can't get enough of Chinese TV at the moment. The Bad Kids was really good and just finished The Long Night which was even better. Really well written crime drama about injustice in China, with a few brilliant plot twists,

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11298328/

'Burning Ice' is the next one up for my TV needs.

Closest I get to binge-watching is finishing Firefly in under three months - that was pretty quick for us lol.

I’ve seen a million episodes. Stumbled across some from 2019 on Netflix. Good stuff. These people are beyond strange.
It's time for me to watch a few more episodes. It always motivates me to clean my place, without fail.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Still neck deep in DBZ. I'm in S3, the Goku vs Frieza rounds. I'm kinda blown away at how invested I've gotten lol. Great, stupid cartoon past time!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

It's time for me to watch a few more episodes. It always motivates me to clean my place, without fail.
It’s not so much that they’re hoarders (although they are), but these people are so very dirty.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Still addicted to DBZ. The Cell Saga has begun and I'm currently watching the fight between Cell and Piccolo, having just found him after wiping out Gingertown. Goku, as always, is out of pocket while all the other Z fighters are taking their beatdowns.

We all float down here....
'Making Fun' on Netflix....

Stars Jimmy Diresta, a well known YT maker and 4 of his friends. They make crazy things that kids come up with (farting unicorn, T-Rex that drops tacos from its mouth.....)

Haven't laughed so hard at a TV show in years! Worth a watch.

I've been watching Final Space on HBO Max. It has the same "hero befriends magical green creature who the bad guys want to capture" plot as The Mandalorian, but the unique animation style, star-studded voice cast (my favorite being Fred Armisen's put-upon robot, KVN) and the fact that it's pretty darn funny make up for the familiarity. If I have any pet peeves, it's Olan Rogers' (who also created the show) performance as the hero, Gary, who comes across like he's trying too hard.

I've been watching Final Space on HBO Max. It has the same "hero befriends magical green creature who the bad guys want to capture" plot as The Mandalorian, but the unique animation style, star-studded voice cast (my favorite being Fred Armisen's put-upon robot, KVN) and the fact that it's pretty darn funny make up for the familiarity. If I have any pet peeves, it's Olan Roger's (who also created the show) performance as the hero, Gary, who comes across like he's trying too hard.
while u watch HBO Max let me know when they gonna release trailer of Love and Death tv series. been waiting for it for while, it stars with my 2 favorites elizabeth olsen and lily rabe

while u watch HBO Max let me know when they gonna release trailer of Love and Death tv series. been waiting for it for while, it stars with my 2 favorites elizabeth olsen and lily rabe
That looks like something I'd want to watch as well. It looks like there is no official trailer yet. I'll post one here once it's available.

That looks like something I'd want to watch as well. It looks like there is no official trailer yet. I'll post one here once it's available.
its about The series is based on the true story of Wylie, Texas housewife Candy Montgomery's brutal axe murder of her friend Betty Gore in 1980.
my 2 favorites:
Elizabeth Olsen As Candy Montgomery
Lily Rabe As Betty Gore
.Other Cast Krysten ritter as Sherry Cleckler
but heresw the link of the tv series https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_a...h_(miniseries) . i know theres another one called CANDY with jessica biel based on same story on hulu .
thank you soo much

Loving The Dropout. Three episodes in & it’s really terrific. Amanda Seyfried is killing her rôle. Amazing how Theranos was all predicated on a lie.

@AgrippinaX

Loving The Dropout. Three episodes in & it’s really terrific. Amanda Seyfried is killing her rôle. Amazing how Theranos was all predicated on a lie.

@AgrippinaX
Yes, indeed, need to get to this asap. Enjoy! Always loved Amanda, and she does look like a great fit.

Yes, indeed, need to get to this asap. Enjoy! Always loved Amanda, and she does look like a great fit.
Don’t think I’ve ever seen her in anything. (Definitely not Mamma Mia!)

Had no idea how nerdy & doofy Holmes was before she transformed herself. Episode 3 ends with the transformed Holmes & she looks just like her. Ok, no more spoilers.

Just checked & I did see her in Lovelace, which I liked, I think.