"Guess the movie from the Screenshot" game

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
But he got the correct answer. He included both films that scene is in. The Man Who Killed Don Quixote and Lost in La Mancha.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
But he got the correct answer. He included both films that scene is in. The Man Who Killed Don Quixote and Lost in La Mancha.

It was still Lost in La Mancha. The narcissist Holden will have to accept that. And if he doesn't like it he can kiss my ass in hell.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

It was still Lost in La Mancha. The narcissist Holden will have to accept that. And if he doesn't like it he can kiss my ass in hell.
Wow. No, it is not Lost in La Mancha. Wherever you pulled the still from has it mislabeled if they say it is Lost in La Mancha, and that is why I provided the actual clip from The Man Who Killed Don Quixote that includes the still you used as well as the trailer for Lost in La Mancha, which includes the scene of the three giants from the earlier, aborted version.

The Man Who Killed Don Quixote

Lost in La Mancha

If you really STILL believe your original still is from Lost in La Mancha you are not a narcissist you are a fantasist.

So go smooch your own butt in Hades, I guess?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Wish I'd seen that earlier, but yeah, to be clear: this kind of post is not appropriate. It's not even really appropriate in a naturally heated topic where emotions run high. In a game thread it's faintly absurd.

We've had a consistent problem with people taking games too seriously and getting mad over incredibly minor disputes (or even natural stylistic differences in how to play, or even format responses!), and it simply needs to stop. I've warned many people politely many times, and it's only made a modest difference, so I'm simply going to start deleting posts and/or barring people from these threads completely if it doesn't improve.

I'd also strongly suggest that if you're one of the people who can't be involved in these games without getting angry about them, you simply refrain from participating.

Wish I'd seen that earlier, but yeah, to be clear: this kind of post is not appropriate. It's not even really appropriate in a naturally heated topic where emotions run high. In a game thread it's faintly absurd.

We've had a consistent problem with people taking games too seriously and getting mad over incredibly minor disputes (or even natural stylistic differences in how to play, or even format responses!), and it simply needs to stop. I've warned many people politely many times, and it's only made a modest difference, so I'm simply going to start deleting posts and/or barring people from these threads completely if it doesn't improve.

I'd also strongly suggest that if you're one of the people who can't be involved in these games without getting angry about them, you simply refrain from participating.
Not sure if you're referring to me as well, but for what it's worth, I honestly wasn't getting angry the other day. I was just goofing around with my post, and I didn't mean any offense towards Holden at all.

Not sure if you're referring to me as well, but for what it's worth, I honestly wasn't getting angry the other day. I was just goofing around with my post, and I didn't mean any offense towards Holden at all.
I was not. But the sentiment is appreciated.

No clue