The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Exactly. I need to fix a drawer or two but overall they are in OK shape. I don’t have any money to replace them even if I wanted.

Here’s my period matching shroom canisters:

These are lovely!

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
A salad, prepared by my fiancee, I've just had for dinner. Traditionally, we eat salads while sipping some kind of brandy.

Ingredients:
  • pomegranate
  • quinoa
  • spinach
  • shredded carrots

He looks like one ornery sumbitch.
Which one?

You ready? You look ready.
@Stirchley: Older than me. That’s all I know. They have my grandmother’s initials etched on them, so they were hand painted by her in a ceramics class. They made ceramic moulds as well as finished pieces.

@doubledenim: You can have my Magic Mushrooms when you pry them from funny looking hands. Why are my hands so funny looking?

@Stirchley: Older than me. That’s all I know. They have my grandmother’s initials etched on them, so they were hand painted by her in a ceramics class. They made ceramic moulds as well as finished pieces.
So cool & still intact.

A joyful trip abroad just before the Covid period.

Me, trying to catch a tricky angle with my camera on Piazza del Campo, Siena, Italy.

Apparently these plates have lead in them? I grew up with these plates!
I don’t even want to think of all the lead paint I grew up with.

The trick is not minding
I thought the same thing! Looks a little like Stanley Tucci, which is fine company.
Looks like my secret identity is out! 👀
Side note: I look so short next to you haha.

A salad, prepared by my fiancee, I've just had for dinner. Traditionally, we eat salads while sipping some kind of brandy.

Ingredients:
  • pomegranate
  • quinoa
  • spinach
  • shredded carrots
gosh that looks so delicious

Do you know the initiative called "Museums Night"?
There are different formats but as a whole some cities world wide choose one day in a year to be a "Museums Night". Then all museums and galleries are open till late (usually till midnight) and free of ticket. Meaning that you can walk around the city and enter every museum for free during this evening and they are all open until midnight some of them even till 1.00 AM.

Here is a photo of mine during this evening about two years ago when I follow my fiancée (yellowish jacket) in the Sofia City Gallery to see a traveling exhibition - the amazing photographic heritage created by an enthusiast American woman, unknown during her lifetime.
Do you know Vivian Maier?
She's caught with her camera the life on the streets of America during the 50's, 60's and 70's. Great material!

Here is a photo of mine during this evening about two years ago when I follow my fiancée (yellowish jacket) in the Sofia City Gallery to see a traveling exhibition - the amazing photographic heritage created by an enthusiast American woman, unknown during her lifetime.
Do you know Vivian Maier?
She's caught with her camera the life on the streets of America during the 50's, 60's and 70's. Great material!

Yes, Vivian Maier was a very talented unknown photographer. Her story is fascinating.

Exactly. I need to fix a drawer or two but overall they are in OK shape. I don’t have any money to replace them even if I wanted.

Here’s my period matching shroom canisters:

Growing up in the 70s and 80s, my mom had those.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The word is moochie, and that's clearly a hickey, you're KINKY!!!