Movie about time travel causing corrupted evolution

Tools    

Hello guys I'm looking for people who may know what movie I'm talking about, I can't remember the title so perhaps someone will know

Movie was about people traveling back in time through circular gate, people taking part in the even had to wear biohazard suits and walk only on transparent bridge and could not step off it, they traveled back to prehistoric era where they saw the trex, when they came back something was wrong, it turns out one of the members step on a prehistoric butterfly which stuck to his boot, there was strictly rule of not bringing anything from past to the present, they took second trip to throw it back and when they came back thy appeared in ruins of a city with creatures that evolved in wrong way

Creatures were like today's animals but different, there was a group of mandrill monkeys covered in reptile scales with long walrus tusks, their scales were bulletproof but they had weak point under their necks

Later on the time travelers moved through flooded meteo where they got attacked by giant electric eel

A strange wave of energy traveled through the city from time to time, each time it passed it caused creatures to evolve again into something else, goal of the main character was to find the time machine and bring everything back to normal

Looking forward to seeing it again

Thank you that was the movie I was looking for, sadly I can't find it anywhere so I can't qatch it again, even tho I'm still happy

Thank you that was the movie I was looking for, sadly I can't find it anywhere so I can't qatch it again, even tho I'm still happy
According to JustWatch it's currently streaming on Apple TV for $1.99 if that's any use to you?

According to JustWatch it's currently streaming on Apple TV for $1.99 if that's any use to you?

I can't use that service sadly