The MoFo Top 100 of the 2000s Countdown

→ in
Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I would happily use that excuse but I'm just a dumb@ss and kept feeling I was forgetting something and normally do. So, whaddya gonna do

It's f@ckin AWESOME to hear a fellow fan of it though!
That may be my favorite western =\ I'm not er..... have not BEEN much of a western fan for most of my life. Open Range might have opened that door, slightly, for me. I honestly just thought it was a newer movie so never even considered it. A week or so back I thought of it and sort of had a mini panic attack wondering if I had misremembered (gosh, that's an awkward looking word) when it came out. Sigh.

It probably only would have fallen around 18+ on my list as I just love too many other movies from the decade, but it for sure would have affected my list.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

no way! I thought for sure i'd be the only one to vote for it
I ultimately left it off my list, but you weren't the only one.

I ultimately left it off my list, but you weren't the only one.
COME FORWARD TRIANGLE VOTER

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I watched Mulholland Drive for the All-Time Countdown but I just don't get why people love this movie. Maybe I'll rewatch it someday to try to figure it out.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
no way! I thought for sure i'd be the only one to vote for it

Loved that movie but there are just too many to cram into 25 spots.

Triangle is damn good. Probably needed a couple rewatches if I was gonna consider it.

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
I'm a David Lynch fan and naturally, I was in the theatre for Mulholland Drive back then. Well, it is a good filmed work cinematographically but after all, it is just a collection of tricks to attract the crowd. Got the DVD of some mall sale years later, saw it once again only.
When I've noticed that this title was made fashionable too during the last years, I put it out of my lists.

Mulholland Drive is a good film. David Lynch originally wanted this to be a series, but I don't think it would have worked as well as Twin Peaks did. Maybe a mini-series might have worked, though?

Good performances and some dreamy visuals are the highlights here along with a complex story. It didn't make my list but I totally understand why it made it here.

Triangle was a good film. I don't think it would have made the list, but I'm glad it got a bit of consideration from some.

I guess I'll need to watch this Triangle. It seems to be on my Letterboxd watchlist (don't remember why, but maybe someone has mentioned it here before) and with all this praise I'll have to bump it towards the top.

I guess I'll need to watch this Triangle. It seems to be on my Letterboxd watchlist (don't remember why, but maybe someone has mentioned it here before) and with all this praise I'll have to bump it towards the top.

I think you would like it.

Prediction for today; There Will Be Old Men.

There Will Be a Fellowship of Old Men with Rings

As we head out to our last day tomorrow, I'd like to acknowledge...

@Tugg and @John W Constantine for being the first ones to submit their ballots, back in September 23, just a couple of weeks after the countdown was announced!

Aaaand... @sarah f and @ScannerDarkly for being the last ones to submit their ballots just in the nick of time

...and obviously to everyone in between. Like I've emphasized all through this countdown, this list is from all of you. Thank you!

There Will Be No Country for a Fellowship of Old Men with Rings.
There Will Be No Country for a Fellowship of Old Men with Rings with Blood