What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

And this is my BOOMstick!
Never really got into Nirvana. So far I only like You know you're right, Teen Spirit, and Dumb. Got any others?

Minus the Bear - "I'm Totally not Down with Rob's Alien"
I can't listen to this band without feeling totally peaceful. Wonderful stuff.

NOW: Frank Sinatra - Luck Be A Lady (I'm a lucky bastard [not to say that I'm a lady])
NEXT: Otis Redding - Sitting On The Doc Of The Bay (this guy is the man)
NEXT: Marvin Gaye - You Sexy Thing (taught me everything I know about Pimpin')
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Someone Save Us College Kids
Originally Posted by Nitzer
Never really got into Nirvana. So far I only like You know you're right, Teen Spirit, and Dumb. Got any others?
Pick up Bleach, or Nevermind.

Big Cheese and School are my favorites

The Killers - Somebody Told Me

Great chorus - does anybody have their album?
What can we gain by sailing to the moon if we are not able to cross the abyss that separates us from ourselves? This is the most important of all voyages of discovery, and without it, all the rest are not only useless, but disastrous... - Thomas Merton

Someone Save Us College Kids
Originally Posted by Gustavoman
The Killers - Somebody Told Me

Great chorus - does anybody have their album?

Yeah I bought it durring the summer. A while ago. It was alright. You just gave me an Idea.

The People's Republic of Clogher

One of the great lost albums.*

*It was in a box in my shed for months

May The Forks be With Us
Im listening to Cold Play. I love that band. its great music and its not all this explicit junk that i dont like. Its good stuff. what the point of language in a song, i just dont understand these people. You can express yourself without having to sat ***** or F_CK or some other cuss words. i really just dont see the point. but too each his own.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
De La Soul - Fallin'

This song kicks ass and stuff. Listen.
The Beatles of Hip Hop.

Only more so.....

Originally Posted by Tacitus
The Beatles of Hip Hop.

Only more so.....
How true a metaphor? Very. If it wasn't a metaphor.... insert my point where needed.

Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Originally Posted by HellboyUnleashed
Im listening to Cold Play. I love that band. its great music and its not all this explicit junk that i dont like. Its good stuff. what the point of language in a song, i just dont understand these people. You can express yourself without having to sat ***** or F_CK or some other cuss words. i really just dont see the point. but too each his own.
Swearing can help you emote certain feelings you couldn't get across with normal speech.

May The Forks be With Us
ok i can understand that, but still why use vulgar language why not just speak in a louder, meaner tone instead of yelling F_CK THIS *****!!!!! i still dont understand why they use it

Originally Posted by HellboyUnleashed
ok i can understand that, but still why use vulgar language why not just speak in a louder, meaner tone instead of yelling F_CK THIS *****!!!!! i still dont understand why they use it
If someone uses that vernacular in their everyday life, or are singing from a particular point of view, why not use it?

I think the difference needs to be made between appreciating good music which happens to contain swearing and liking music because it contains industrial language.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Neko Case - "Look For Me (I'll Be Around)." Very sexy and cool. Why hasn't her music been in a Quentin Tarantino movie yet? It would be perfect.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/