The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.

21043 - LEGO Architecture Skylines
San Francisco

Only reason I got this was I’ve been there, and Alcatraz Island legit gave me the creeps. I ain’t never felt a cold colder than what lays over that place. The audio tour is burned into my brain.

Only reason I got this was I’ve been there, and Alcatraz Island legit gave me the creeps. I ain’t never felt a cold colder than what lays over that place. The audio tour is burned into my brain.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

⬆️ Is this your new kitchen?

Yup, I love my 1960s cabinets

I don’t care if they are worse for wear. I love this style
They’re fine. I’m not one for ripping out stuff just to have something new. Vintage can be very cool. (It can also be a load of crap.)

Dog hurt his head somehow and weeks later he keeps picking at it, so I've had to resort to this:

I figure this'll be pawed off about 20 seconds after he's out of my sight.

The trick is not minding
Dog hurt his head somehow and weeks later he keeps picking at it, so I've had to resort to this:

I figure this'll be pawed off about 20 seconds after he's out of my sight.
He does not look amused.

You ready? You look ready.
They’re fine. I’m not one for ripping out stuff just to have something new. Vintage can be very cool. (It can also be a load of crap.)
Exactly. I need to fix a drawer or two but overall they are in OK shape. I don’t have any money to replace them even if I wanted.

Here’s my period matching shroom canisters:

Exactly. I need to fix a drawer or two but overall they are in OK shape. I don’t have any money to replace them even if I wanted.

Here’s my period matching shroom canisters:

The handles are nice too.

Love the canisters. How old are they?

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
That looks like Merry Mushroom! If anyone remembers, the daughter in The Nice Guys pulls a ____ out of the one on the counter.

My mom had a lot that I eBayed. Soup mugs, there’s gold in them there soup mugs 🤠

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Went to Maryland for a few days, and got to meet a couple of MoFos!

@Wyldesyde19

And @Holden Pike, who I'd actually met before.

Wyld looks very familiar…🤔