Wordle

Tools    

Press the share button on Wordle, and paste to your post (for some reason it doesn't work on fast replies, but you can always edit the post and paste again).
It works! Thanks! So what do the numerals 216 mean? Surely not the number of puzzles so far?

216 4/6

⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Are you playing hard mode? I've been thinking if I should switch to that.
I had no idea I am playing in hard mode, but, apparently, I am.

Duplicate Account (locked)
Damn, today's wordle is rough, they might have finally used a word that i don't know. Don't look unless you hare having trouble or playing after 1/21:

WARNING: "WARNING contains clues" spoilers below

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-01-21 at 13-54-25 Wordle - A daily word game.png
Views:	68
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	84625  

At least I didn't try doing my second puzzle while driving. I waited til I was in line at BK

Wordle 216 4/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

So what do the numerals 216 mean? Surely not the number of puzzles so far? Does anyone know?

Definitely the hardest day this far. Barely managed to do it in hard mode:

Wordle 217 6/6*

⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨
⬛🟩🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Thankfully back on better form today

Wordle 217 3/6*

⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

i'm having the hardest time with todays word than any other because i've only figured out the placement of one of them and 2 of the out of place letters, i don't plan on using google until i've been at this for another hour or so, lol.

this is driving me crazy: it's not so much about winning, but about KNOWING. Unfortunately i can't even tell google enough for it to give me a list

Wordle 217 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I was due for some difficulty. Oy. But I persevered.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I hate it when more than one letter fits the final spot. It's all about luck and guessing then.

Wordle 218 5/6*

⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
⬛🟩⬛🟨⬛
🟨🟩🟩🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

EDIT: Oh crap, I actually screwed up that 4th try and accidentally reused an old letter

Wordle 218 5/6

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That was a brutal couple rounds. The only good thing was I eliminated so many letters.

Wordle 218 4/6*

⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

*sigh* I'm now 1/1 again apparently as I had to delete my cookies last night to try and fix something

Wordle 218 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The hardest out of the 4 I've done, took me about a minute longer than the others.

First time I had to Google the meaning of the word. Wasn't part of my vocabulary. In other words, this took a long time to figure out.

Wordle 219 5/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟨🟨
⬛🟨🟩🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩