Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Was about to invest my time in "Detective Pikachu", just because I was in the mood for something light with the Sonic movie style. But that main actor was so boring and annoying - Justice Smith - I just quit. Pokémon is easy to sell, and yet they f* up. A reminder that modern hollywood sucks.

Duplicate Account (locked)
Spider man: no way home

There was enough exciting stuff to keep me in the theater for 3/4 of it I think but I just don't like these avenger style movies

The Scary of Sixty-First (2021)
About 26 minutes was enough of this crap. Awful acting, nothing even mildly interesting happening, and it just looks ugly (terrible digital look + overdone grain effect to poorly fake it's shot on film). The opening credits were honestly the best part that far.

List the movies you couldn't even finish and why.

Marci X - Lisa Kudrow did a rap about designer purses
How can you go wrong with Lisa Kudrow and Damon Wayans?

https://dailyhorror.proboards.com/

I’ve always meant to watch this though I never have. You didn’t like it?

Too complicated a plot for me. Read the synopsis twice on Wiki & still couldn’t make heads or tails of it. Huge fan of Joel Kinnaman so rather disappointing.

I think if I hadn't seen the original first I may have been able to stick with this. As it is it's just a rehash of the 1947 version. Here I couldn't shake the perception of actors acting.

The video recording of my daughter's piano recital. The camerawork was horrible, the room terribly lit, the sound was tinny and brittle and the talent of the featured players quite meager. Got into quite a row about it with my spouse, but I have standards. I shouldn't have to watch poorly produced amateurish recordings.

The video recording of my daughter's piano recital. The camerawork was horrible, the room terribly lit, the sound was tinny and brittle and the talent of the featured players quite meager. Got into quite a row about it with my spouse, but I have standards. I shouldn't have to watch poorly produced amateurish recordings.
I feel you.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'

Autumn in New York. Saw this movie when it first came out the cinema with a GF st the time. It was so awful I feel asleep in the cinema.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.