The Bakers Dozen Music Game Thread

Tools    

13 amazing song performances by random people filmed by random people in public places around the world (Name the song, original artist, person singing, and the place where the performance was filmed if available):

1. Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers (subway singer Mike Yung; filmed in a New York City subway)
2. Time by Pink Floyd (Santiago Casas, Rome, Italy)
3. Just Don't Know by Three Random Strangers* (an original song, not a cover version of any song in any way but I had to include it because it's so great; this song was improvised by a singer/guitarist, another singer, and a rapper; somewhere in Texas)
4. An old workers song, by Michaelo O. Not sure where it is filmed eighter. He was part of a small group called Mondo Blues. It is closest i can get to what qualifies. I liked it for a long time.

13 amazing song performances by random people filmed by random people in public places around the world (Name the song, original artist, person singing, and the place where the performance was filmed if available):

1. Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers (subway singer Mike Yung; filmed in a New York City subway)
3. Just Don't Know by Three Random Strangers* (an original song, not a cover version of any song in any way but I had to include it because it's so great; this song was improvised by a singer/guitarist, another singer, and a rapper; somewhere in Texas)
4. An old workers song, by Michaelo O. Not sure where it is filmed eighter. He was part of a small group called Mondo Blues. It is closest i can get to what qualifies. I liked it for a long time.
5. Landslide by Fleetwood Mac (Ashley Stevenson, Chicago)

6. Radio Gaga by Queen (Roman Roses, Paris)

7. Wonderwall by Oasis (An unknown busker, London)

8. All Of Me by John Legend (A homeless man, California)

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

9. Wicked Game by Chris Isaak (Allie Sherlock & Jacob Koopman, Dublin, Ireland)

10. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen (Karim Kamar, London)

11. Mad World by Tears for Fears (Rob Falsini, London)

12. Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears (Nate Williams, Chicago)

12. Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears (Nate Williams, Chicago)
13. I Started a Joke by The Bee-Gees (Allie Sherlock, Dublin, Ireland)

13 songs that mention a city

1. Huey Lewis & The News - The Heart of Rock & Roll - New York

13 Songs That Mention a City

2. Eric Clapton - San Francisco Bay Blues - San Francisco
3. Lyle Lovett - Baltimore - Baltimore

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

4. The Smiths - Suffer Little Children - Manchester

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.

5. Scott McKenzie - San Francisco

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer

6. Elton John - Philadelphia Freedom

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

6. Elton John - Philadelphia Freedom
7. The Dubliners - The Town I Loved So Well - Derry

5. Scott McKenzie - San Francisco - Frisco
6. Elton John - Philadelphia Freedom - Philly
8. Tom Waits - Christmas Card from a Hooker in Minneapolis - Minneapolis

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.

5. Scott McKenzie - San Francisco - Frisco
6. Elton John - Philadelphia Freedom - Philly
8. Tom Waits - Christmas Card from a Hooker in Minneapolis - Minneapolis
9. Steve Carlisle - WKRP In Cincinnati - Cincinnati