"Bad" movies you will defend with your life.

Tools    

Victim of The Night
The Apple is alright. But this The Apple is the better The Apple.

Not really the right The Apple for this particular thread though.
As I am wont to do, I refer everyone, again, to Apple Pie.

Please to enjoy the appearance of Ms. Irene Cara at 1:38 and the music of The Daryl Hall/John Oates Band throughout.

Victim of The Night
For me, it is easily the magnificent XANADU.

For a while, I was watching this daily with my toddler, who had no idea what was going on, but loved the music numbers and the silly effects. It was definitely all for her, as I wasn't enjoying it at all! What? You saw me watching it while she was taking her nap?

Ya know, it's a shame, all the neon, ELO, Gene Kelly, and Olivia Newton-John in the World just couldn't save this movie for me. (And I've seen it like 5 times cause I keep going back hoping I will find love for it.)

Victim of The Night

I won't defend any movie with my life any longer, even metaphorically or symbolically, but there's a list all the same.
Now just Holden a damn minute, here. Since when is Tuff Turf a bad movie?

(Now The Pirate Movie, that's a Bad Movie... that is also irrepressible.)

Victim of The Night
I mean….I think the ferrets are cute.
Dude.
There's leather-and-spike-clad marauders and bat-winged... whatever the hell those guys were and a giant Black Tiger and The Jun Horde and a witch and a cow gives birth to a baby boy and Rip Torn! And ferrets!

Dude.
There's leather-and-spike-clad marauders and bat-winged... whatever the hell those guys were and a giant Black Tiger and The Jun Horde and a witch and a cow gives birth to a baby boy and Rip Torn! And ferrets!
Oh hell yeah, the bat winged creatures were pretty wicked. Now I'm wanting to watch it again!

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Dude.

And mostly naked Tanya Roberts.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

Victim of The Night
Oh hell yeah, the bat winged creatures were pretty wicked. Now I'm wanting to watch it again!
You won't be sorry.

And I forgot... John Amos!!!

The trick is not minding
Dude.
Individually, there were some cool scenes, yeah. But it doesn’t tie together very well.
But I did like that tiger, or Panther?

Individually, there were some cool scenes, yeah. But it doesn’t tie together very well.
But I did like that tiger, or Panther?
If memory serves me it was both...meaning it was suppose to be a black panther but was a tiger dyed black.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
(Now The Pirate Movie, that's a Bad Movie... that is also irrepressible.)

I like The Pirate Movie. I even have some of the songs on my mp3 player.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
You won't be sorry.

And I forgot... John Amos!!!

I remember an interview he did where he said he got invited to a bunch of interesting Hollywood parties after wearing that leather getup in Beastmaster.

The trick is not minding
Just thought of 2 other movies that, while defend is a strong word, I did enjoy.
Wild Things and The In Crowd.
I mean, their both trashy in their own ways, but still somewhat entertaining.

Victim of The Night
I like The Pirate Movie. I even have some of the songs on my mp3 player.
I think that's why it's irrepressible.

"I'm older than The Beatles but I'm younger than The Rolling Stones..."