Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Lucky (2020)

Incredibly boring and just terrible. What a waste of time.
Talk about films making a point… yeah, no. I miss the early days of slashers.

This is obviously going to be ****, but what can you do.

If they had cut the Kingsman stuff out, it would have been a passable film. The historical bits are not bad, the whole thing gives off slight Tenet vibes.
Dear me, that Rasputin scene with the cake, I am slain. That alone was “worth every penny”, to quote Fight Club. Rhys Ifans gets my vote.
Yeah, it’s much better than I expected. Wtf but in a good way. And the goats!
The Hitler thing a tad too facetious though.

*sigh* Such much hooplah made to make this a reality, and so much extra time/effort spent (which could've been used on much worthier projects), only for the final product to just be barely decent...

You ready? You look ready.
*sigh* Such much hooplah made to make this a reality, and so much extra time/effort spent (which could've been used on much worthier projects), only for the final product to just be barely decent...
Dude, amen. I have yet to stay awake through the movie. This was the 3rd attempt. I give up.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Saw this one earlier today, but i post it now to keep up my continuity. Since it was the only film i got around to seeing the last day. I have of course been aware of it for a long time, but waited for the right time. It was a very nice film. A very good looking film to.