What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

I got the Arrow Giallo essentials yellow blu ray box set today. It has:

What Have They Done to your Daughters
Torso
Strip Nude for your Killer

Amazed how rapidly this got onto dvd.

I own this too. You’ll love it, it’s terrific.
oh nice, i do love it cause at the moment im up to episode 4 i didnt know elizabeth debicki was from marvels guardians of the galaxy volume 2 and when i watched her interview i didnt know shes an aussie like me. loved hugh laurie on house also

oh nice, i do love it cause at the moment im up to episode 4 i didnt know elizabeth debicki was from marvels guardians of the galaxy volume 2 and when i watched her interview i didnt know shes an aussie like me. loved hugh laurie on house also
Australians are very very good actors. Men & women too.

Goodwill

Outbreak because i already have a double feature copy with contagion and i hate that movie so just bought it for the case

40 year old virgin because its easy going and makes me laugh

And Be kind rewind i watched along time ago and dont remember any of it ? so

bought this on ebay
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	20220203_193115.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	409.3 KB
ID:	85054   Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	287.8 KB
ID:	85056  

I got 3 new Criterion blu rays today. I got:
Menace II Society
The Incredible Shrinking Man
One Night in Miami

Menace 2 society is playing at a local theatr here just found out

I bought some new movies today at the mall. I got:

Dune blu ray
Ghostbusters Afterlife blu ray
My Bloody Valentine 2 disc Scream Factory blu ray
Giallo essentials red Arrow blu ray box set (which has The Possessed, The Fifth Cord and The Pyjama Girl Case)

Got them as a package deal cheap

Taxi driver has been on the list and ive never seen raging bull but im sure illl be glad to have it.
Great buy of American classics. Seen them both many times.

The truth is in here
I used to watch That 70's Show from time to time on Comedy Central and have wanted to go through the whole series for ages but never gotten to it. Then I see the whole (well, almost) series on sale for a price so cheap I can't help but finally grab my wallet and buy it.

I also got Papillon and the two Jägarna movies, which I've been interested in checking out.

I used to watch That 70's Show from time to time on Comedy Central and have wanted to go through the whole series for ages but never gotten to it. Then I see the whole (well, almost) series on sale for a price so cheap I can't help but finally grab my wallet and buy it.

I also got Papillon and the two Jägarna movies, which I've been interested in checking out.

OMG i loved that 70s show i use to watched it alot on channel 7 (australian channel) .

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

It's the first anime Miyazaki ever directed. I was going to get it eventually.