MoFo Fantasy Football 2021 - The Season

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Yeah, great example of not liking someone (or some team) because they're actually awful and not just rivalrous. Not a good dude.
Think I feel the same way about that clown Antonio Brown. What a fricken circus act that was today.

The trick is not minding
Think I feel the same way about that clown Antonio Brown. What a fricken circus act that was today.
Arians made the best decision by immediately throwing him off the team after the game.

The trick is not minding
Empire might have put this game out of reach. Currently has a 43 point lead, with still time to play out the mid games, with Johnson tomorrow night yet. *

Parrotheads still has Rodgers and Harris but it’s an uphill battle from here on out.

A system of cells interlinked
Well, my team looked like crap again this week, and Connor didn't play yet again. At least I got a guy in to replace him this week, which seems to make enough of a difference to get the bronze for the season.

GGs everyone!

The trick is not minding
Woooow! That Harris TD towards the end nearly brought Parrotheads back, but in the end, The Empire pulls it off, becoming only the third member of our league to have won the championship 2 times.
Congrats guys. Fun season as always, and I look toward to next year. See you all at the draft.
And always, thanks Yoda, for the invite.

Antonio Brown may just have changed my Al Davis way of picking players for my teams. "Stay away from those divas even though theyre talented" So I would snatch up OBJ and AB, both which did little to nothing and killed me this season as I had no WRs. "Stay away from that former huge star because hes hurt" So I grabbed Todd Gurley the past 2 years, nuff said. Also Gronk was mostly hurt this year. While Im at it ill stop taking a kicker and defense intentionally in rounds 7 and 8.
Ive been trying to reinvent the wheel instead of rolling it to victory.
Looking forward to next year.

Congratulations on the win! Second place two years in a row? I'll take it. Didn't have any regrets last year only regret this year is Carson Wentz was cleared to play Sunday morning. If he doesn't get cleared, I play Evans who is coming off hamstring issues and Covid, against the Jets and bench Pittman with a backup QB. I figured the Bucs would build an early lead and bench Evans so 4 quarters of Pittman would be a little better than a banged up Evans for who knows how many quarters?

Wow, what an ending! Harris with his best game of the year to very nearly pull it out, what a matchup.

I'm way behind on record book stuff but this is one of the higher-scoring finals. I know last year's was higher, but this was close.

Congrats to @Fabulous, naturally, and certainly to @Hey Fredrick for coming so close, and finishing second his first two years. Year-over-year success is really, really hard, so great job.

This was probably one of the weirdest NFL seasons I can remember, but it was at least surprising and entertaining the whole way. Hope to see a lot of you again next year.

Good final guys. Almost a perfectly chalky final two weeks but with a few little upsets to make it interesting. Fun stuff. Wish I could have joined in the fun. Maybe one of these days I'll figure this thing out.

Empires destiny was locked in to win the championship this year. His total points gained were less than the total points gained by his opponents this year. I was the 3rd highest point total in the league and finished 10th. Ill let Yoda make sense of this math, I got nothing.

It would be pretty funny for the Jaguars to secure the 8-point underdog upset to bail the Steelers out, but they lose to a Lamar Jackson-less Ravens team anyway and miss the playoffs.

One thing I do still love about football, is how hard these guys play with nothing on the line except draft position. Both the Jags and the lions win today. Against 2 pretty good teams to. Indy really screwed themselves with that loss. They need like 12 other teams to lose now to get in the playoffs. Green bay didn't care if they won cuz they are sitting pretty and Rodgers didn't take a snap in the second half so that loss isn't really a shock. But damn Indy.. not good.

Steelers got there, pretty wild. They really almost blew it so many times, and the game shouldn't have been that close without Lamar Jackson playing. The Steelers are a genuinely below-average team, but only a little below average, so they needed a bit of luck to get into the playoffs. I don't expect they'll do very well there (maybe they score a super flawed first round opponent, though), but it was neat for Ben to get something like this right at the end of his career.

And yeah, Indy losing that badly against a bad Jacksonville team just needing to win to make it? That's pretty bad.

One thing I do still love about football, is how hard these guys play with nothing on the line except draft position.
Yeah, for sure. The fact that there's so many guys on the team and so many of them are playing for a starting job going forward (or with another team) helps.