RIP Betty White

Tools    

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Just came across the wire and looks to be confirmed: mere days before her 100th birthday Betty White passed away this morning.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
I'll be watching Lake Placid tonight in her honor.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
Nice call on remembering that she was in Ponyo.

I was hoping she would get to celebrate her 100th birthday, but not meant to be, I guess. A show business legend, and if the truth be told, my favorite Betty White character was Sue Ann Nivens...deliciously bitchy. RIP.

She had 99 problems, but longevity wasn't one of 'em.

Let the night air cool you off
Betty White is a TV icon that is known for many things, but the things I'll always remember her for is her roles in The Mary Tyler Moore Show and Golden Girls and her guest appearances on Craig Ferguson.

RIP

Betty White is a TV icon that is known for many things, but the things I'll always remember her for is her roles in The Mary Tyler Moore Show and Golden Girls and her guest appearances on Craig Ferguson.

RIP
shes a legend icon of the movies also

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
This is so sad. Hubby and I were just reading a magazine article about her turning 100 yesterday afternoon, and only a few hours later we heard the news that she died.

R.I.P.