Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

She's so cute!

-----------------------------

Pretty much all the female leads from boardwalk empire, especially this fine piece of -- face:

Yes, Gemma is very cute indeed!

The lady you featured is lovely. I've seen several pics of her online, with long hair and she's very appealing to me. And you're right, she's fine piece of -- face.

@StuSmallz Is that Vanessa Hudgens in your posted photo? Please put their names in, because most of the time if I do a Google "right-click" search, they never say. Either way, she's beautiful.

@mattiasflgrtll6 There's a hate club for Anne Hathaway? Are they mad?!

@StuSmallz Is that Vanessa Hudgens in your posted photo? Please put their names in, because most of the time if I do a Google "right-click" search, they never say. Either way, she's beautiful.
Yes, that was Vanessa; sorry for the confusion, dadgum!

The truth is in here
@dadgumblah Yeah, they call themselves "Hathahaters". She's one of the most random celebrities ever to **** on, it doesn't make sense on any single level.

The trick is not minding
@dadgumblah Yeah, they call themselves "Hathahaters". She's one of the most random celebrities ever to **** on, it doesn't make sense on any single level.
Same thing had started to happen to Jennifer Lawrence.

Warren Beatty once said familiarity breeds contempt, and truer words were never spoken.

Alessandra Ambrosio:

Ooh, two of my favorites! Love Alessandra, simply one of the most beautiful models out there. And MEW (as a lot of fans call her) is absolutely one of the top tier favorite actresses of mine. I can find no flaws in her. She can act and she's beautiful and she's professes her undying love for me...okay, maybe not so much on that last one, but I can dream can't I?

Anya Taylor-Joy...love her! Rare beauty and a great actress!

Same thing had started to happen to Jennifer Lawrence.

Warren Beatty once said familiarity breeds contempt, and truer words were never spoken.
Ahem, hope that’s a joke as this was Geoffrey Chaucer…