What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Just finished a bit of Madden 21 after having subbed a year to EA Play for some unknown reason. Now I'm checking my online rounds to see if I'm missing out on anything while listening to the Beatles.

I see I missed a fight. Now the question remains, who argued for which position?

All ... through the day ... I me mine.

Nothing special but we just finished watching a movie after a long day of working. It is also a great thing that we were able to find time. Also, we were looking for activities that I can do to keep me occupied.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I am currently grinding my teeth because of loud coworkers that would rather talk over me, confused, than listen to me explain to them why their program isn't doing what they assume it should and how to fix the issue. apparently my fuse is much shorter than it was just two years ago

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I am currently grinding my teeth because of loud coworkers that would rather talk over me, confused, than listen to me explain to them why their program isn't doing what they assume it should and how to fix the issue. apparently my fuse is much shorter than it was just two years ago
"Ha ha ha, ja ja, you see zis? You see zis here vat I have told you? Yeah, zis is an example of smartness here. I have said that zis is ze quick fuse. Huh? And zis IS ze quick fuse."