Post a Random Fact About Yourself

Tools    

Duplicate Account (locked)
Today some brown jerk at a gas station called me a n*gger today. My skin color is brown, red, and polish/nordic white.

I have a lot of stories like this that can be easily attributed to the fact i like to talk to people.

I don't think I have, either. It's too bad, because I like everything to have a zipper, so my important stuff doesn't fall out.

you just gotta keep jerking it until it works again. If this failed then yes the zipper is f*cked.

Never had a speeding ticket. Had a couple warnings but never got a ticket. I'm also 1-0 when acting as lead counsel for myself against small town DA's.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Today some brown jerk at a gas station called me a n*gger today. My skin color is brown, red, and polish/nordic white.

I have a lot of stories like this that can be easily attributed to the fact i like to talk to people.

I would have punched him in the face. I've never been one to offend or be on the offensive, but when someone provokes me for no reason, I know I'll regret not doing anything for the rest of my life.

I would have punched him in the face. I've never been one to offend or be on the offensive, but when someone provokes me for no reason, I know I'll regret not doing anything for the rest of my life.

I seriously doubt you would have punched him in the face after he gave you a cigarrette. He got triggered when i asked him "why he hates gooks". I was getting ready to defend my body after he stepped in front of me, but he just said "that was your last cigarette! get out of my face N*GGER!", so i thought just ending the conversation and walking away was a better alternative to standing there with him.

Now maybe you're 6 feet tall, which means the situation would have been dramatically different. This guy was a few inches shorter than I am.

Never had a speeding ticket. Had a couple warnings but never got a ticket. I'm also 1-0 when acting as lead counsel for myself against small town DA's.
wow...some very interesting characters on here...

My first jury duty was a story in itself. I'd just been hired for a new job as a security guard on the night shift for a pharma company.
My jury duty was the day before I was supposed to report for my first shift. I got chosen for the jury and had to call my new boss and explain that I would not be able to start the new job. (I was hired along with 3 others to take the place of retiring guards and our training was supposed to coincide so we'd all be at the same level.)

There was nothing the company could do - they couldn't fire me because it was jury duty. So I ended up starting 2 weeks after I was supposed to, and I was forever 2 weeks behind my co-workers who were all hired at the same time. Talk about starting off on the wrong foot - even though it was circumstances beyond my control, the company still seemed to view it as my fault - like I was getting over on them somehow.

Then there was the guy on that jury who tried to browbeat everyone else (from the very start of the trial) into an immediate verdict simply because he didn't want to be there. His behavior made me have doubts about the justice system - all you need is one guy like that to NOT give someone a fair trial. I still regret not reporting the guy (but that's another story for another day).

In this solstice I like to go to bed earlier.

I take a shower with the lights off and the window open, yes, my bathroom has a small window, trough that window I can see the mountain, the birds going away to their nests all hurried up.

I'll be in bed one hour before pitch black darkness. I close the curtains, but the light comes in, I can see it in the ceiling, and trough the door on the floor.

I imagine that when it's pitch black, the outside is not a safe zone, monsters and the mysterious creatures of the night come out and my bedroom, and the windows outside are the only safe zone to be.

Last night it softly raining, and I was watching this heavy atmosphere while I was taking a shower, the fog on the top of the mountain, like the forest was breathing. That intensifies this imaginary environment I created.

This helps me sleep better, or have a better experience before. I think I took this from films like, It Comes At Night, and I Am Legend and maybe a video game I played for an hour, Minecraft, you had to build something to sleep before night comes and the monster comes for you. Maybe that's why they make such movies, they are cozy to me, maybe not for most people. By the way, if you know more movies like this, please reply.

I've always been in a crossroad between what is, and what it could be, in other words, how the world is, without any theory, name, what it actually is, and how I can make it in my imagination. Some people think, maybe me included, that you only need to make a fantasy world, a imaginary world when you can't accept and view how the real one is. It's like a weakness. When I was younger I believed that people should loose themselves in their imagination, in the hope, but never get there, if you never get there you're always hoping and you never suffer from disappointment. But then I started to see that people only hope when they are in despair, that's why they create these things, a comfort, a state of mind, a god.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
When I see a great random movie for the first time, I'll pause it, and pace around the house, letting my imagination roam free, but never trying to guess what's going to happen next. I think a small part of it is that I don't want the movie to end, so I can get "free time" thinking about it, and then resuming it, extending the experience from 90 minutes to 2 hours.

I drink way to much beer. But haven't touched a drop of alcohol in over five years. Yes, beer is booze, but whatever, I feel better.
In Alexander Payne’s Nebraska, Bruce Dern (who has a problem with alcohol) tells his son that “beer is not drinking”.

I woke up around 7:30am, the light came through the curtains, I must have forgotten to close them the night before, the moon was crescent, must be why I forgot.

I looked outside and I could see raindrops in the window lintel. I could also see the fog in the mountain trees, it wasn't pitch dark but the atmosphere was kind of dark, just how I prefer. It was raining alright, I could hear the rain hitting the tiles above me and the roof sheet in the garage.

Someone must have put some wood in the old stove during the night, it was hot in my bedroom, very cozy under the blankets. I have a new mattress, not really new, five months, so comfortable, it's made out of that NASA thing, don't know the name.

I had to be at work around 8:00am, not going to happen. There I was, getting the strength to get up, this happens almost every winter day. I was talking to my bed: You stay there, just like you are, I'll be back my love. Tomorrow is Saturday, thank god.

tl;dr I can't get up in the winter mornings.

I woke up around 7:30am, the light came through the curtains, I must have forgotten to close them the night before, the moon was crescent, must be why I forgot.

I looked outside and I could see raindrops in the window lintel. I could also see the fog in the mountain trees, it wasn't pitch dark but the atmosphere was kind of dark, just how I prefer. It was raining alright, I could hear the rain hitting the tiles above me and the roof sheet in the garage.

Someone must have put some wood in the old stove during the night, it was hot in my bedroom, very cozy under the blankets. I have a new mattress, not really new, five months, so comfortable, it's made out of that NASA thing, don't know the name.

I had to be at work around 8:00am, not going to happen. There I was, getting the strength to get up, this happens almost every winter day. I was talking to my bed: You stay there, just like you are, I'll be back my love. Tomorrow is Saturday, thank god.

Forgotten where you live. Finland?

I can't get up any mornings!

But I do like the feeling of it being cool in my room, but warm under the blankets!