Squid Game

Tools    

That much-talked-about series. It's just everywhere on the Internet and all the social networks. I don't remember so much admiration for any show as this show and so much talk about it. No sooner had it come out than everyone started going crazy... to produce all kinds of things with the logos of the show. Make up games like that, etc. I personally loved the series. But the fanatics piss me off.

I thought it was extremely overhyped. Not even going to remember it in 1 month. Now, what perplexes me is the moral panic around children recreating the thing in playgrounds. I mean, okay, they will push each other jumping over those squares, what’s that, Battle Royale? Chill out, people. And if they suck on these honeycomb things, that sounds like a peaceful enough activity, no?

It's a colorful series with some easily iconic imagery. It has a twisty plot and it maintains a pretty strong momentum through its 9 episodes.

While I don't think it's top-top-tier TV, I think it's compelling enough that I get why it has a following. I guess I'm just not seeing a ton of obnoxious fan stuff around it, but that might be because I'm pretty limited in where I venture online.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
It's just an event really, you're watching to see what the next game will be.

The series isn't bad, but it's true that they made a big fuss out of it. It's decent, but not as much as I think. What was your favorite episode? For me, for example, the episode where the rich guys came in.

Pretty good show. Amazing how much it felt like a continuation of Alice in Borderland, both for good and ill. Good performances, pretty well-written characters. I don't think this kind of show is deeply meaningful or impressive (and it missed some chances at some really potent symbolism, usually in favor of much clumsier versions of the same), but I find this, and other shows like it, very enjoyable.

That much-talked-about series. It's just everywhere on the Internet and all the social networks. I don't remember so much admiration for any show as this show and so much talk about it. No sooner had it come out than everyone started going crazy... to produce all kinds of things with the logos of the show. Make up games like that, etc. I personally loved the series. But the fanatics piss me off.
Why?

Late to it but two episodes in and really enjoying it. Totally different stories but it reminds me of the UK version of Utopia, the colours and music especially.

Hopefully the rest of the series doesn't disappoint.

Late to it but two episodes in and really enjoying it. Totally different stories but it reminds me of the UK version of Utopia, the colours and music especially.

Hopefully the rest of the series doesn't disappoint.
There's a weird dip in quality in one of the later episodes (maybe the second to last?), but overall I think that the quality and pace stayed very consistent.

I'll never see it, never, that's a certainty, it would ruin one of my favorite films.

I was seeing picture of this man very often, but I couldn't recognize where they were from.

I guess now everyone knows about Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter and... Spring.

I am upset that I am not feeling The Squid Game. What is wrong with me? Other people love it.

Episode one was good. The lead actor is very impressive, no question. Episode two sent me asleep at least twice. Oof, so much background & exposition.

Halfway through episode three, I bailed. Excruciatingly slow & the decibel level of the Korean actors is frightening.

Very disappointing. I was looking forward to it.

Passable. There are one or two episodes (maybe even three) that I might rank as being good, but the rest was either pretty average or pretty dumb for me.
Okay, so it’s not just me.