What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

Sheryl Lee

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Not a clue

Was the guy in the first photo named something Lee? He was in horror movies or some such?

Was the guy in the first photo named something Lee? He was in horror movies or some such?
No, you're thinking of Christopher Lee. This is the other guy from all of those Hammer Horrors, Peter Cushing, who is now and forever probably best known as The Grand Moff Tarkin in the original Star Wars (1977). That still above looks to be a behind-the-scenes shot and not from the film itself, whichever Horror flick it is.

Michael Biehn in Hog Wild (1980) is the third one. Anthony James is the character actor in the middle photo in an insane asylum flick called The Fifth Floor.

The only one I recognize for sure is Kevin Kline in the Cole Porter BioPic De-Lovely. Since Claire is fond of using musicians who are only in a handful of movies I'll go with one of them. There are many in that movie. But since HBO just debuted their Music Box documentary on Jagged Little Pill (excellent, BTW) I will guess...

Alanis Morrisette
If I guessed correctly, OPEN FLOOR.