Movie Forums Top 100 of the Aughts (the 00s) - Preliminary Thread

→ in
Tools    

Jason X > the other sequels

That is easily the worst slasher movie I've ever seen. It's not even SBIG. It's just bad, even worse than Freddy's Dead which turned Freddy into a gory Looney Tune.

On that subject, I just realized American Psycho has a decent shot, and this list might motivate me to finally get around to it since I had very little interest in it before. This might end up being one of my more completed lists by the time it's finished since I've seen quite a few 2000's movies growing up.

On that subject, I just realized American Psycho has a decent shot, and this list might motivate me to finally get around to it since I had very little interest in it before.
I wager a guess American Psycho will be on the list. I didn't vote for it, but it's good and has following here I guess.

The truth is in here
Also, 4th is the best of them, excluding Freddy Vs. Jason.
The first one is my favorite. Freddy vs. Jason is my least favorite Nightmare On Elm Street movie, but in terms of the Friday The 13th series I really can't stand Jason Lives. Though I haven't seen Jason Goes To Hell and Jason X.

The first one is my favorite. Freddy vs. Jason is my least favorite Nightmare On Elm Street movie, but in terms of the Friday The 13th series I really can't stand Jason Lives. Though I haven't seen Jason Goes To Hell and Jason X.

IMO Goes to Hell isn't quite as bad as people say, but it's still pretty bad. X sucks. But if I had to pick a slasher to include on my list just to have one, it would be FVJ. I didn't add that, though.

Friday the 13th 2 and 3 made the top 100 horror, and those are two pretty damn bad sequels.

Also, 4th is the best of them, excluding Freddy Vs. Jason.
I disagree with the Friday the 13th assessment (2 is the best ), but still agree that probably none of them should be in the vicinity of a Top 100 Horror Films.

Duplicate Account (locked)
I'm too lazy to Google that blonde lady math GIF but just pretend I posted that.

Apparently you don't have standards

Let's see...oh, that movie, never seen it, has cool picture, best movie of the century! Lethal Weapon grossed box office, oh cool, best movie ever!

That would a clever way to write movie reviews, just read a bunch of them and then draw a conclusion from it. I'm never watching a movie again unless i've read some reviews first.