My Top 250 Movies

Tools    

I've only seen three of the films listed, but I'm enjoying this list so far

Could we have an index on the first page, perhaps?

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I've only seen three of the films listed, but I'm enjoying this list so far

Could we have an index on the first page, perhaps?

I don't know what that means.

Glad you're enjoying this!

I don't know what that means.

Glad you're enjoying this!
Oh, by index, I mean, could you post links to all the films in this list in the first post of this thread? It'll be easier to keep track of the films which make this list. It would look like this:

250: The Merchant of Four Seasons
249: Blume in Love
248: Before Sunrise
247: ...

A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE

The line that measures my barometer -- "I've always depended on the kindness of strangers" (not always an affirmation of goodness since it's rare to find nowadays, especially with so many dehumanized with these screens they stare at 24/7 wherever they go)

I am the Watcher in the Night
Well made list but a summary of the films would be good, especially for those some haven't watched (a few here for me!)

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

Well made list but a summary of the films would be good, especially for those some haven't watched (a few here for me!)

Thanks.

I haven't watched some of these movies in a while, but as I mentioned in the OP, you can always look for them in "Rate The Last Movie" thread. Sometimes I don't review, sometimes I write 5 pages of stuff.

A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE

The line that measures my barometer -- "I've always depended on the kindness of strangers" (not always an affirmation of goodness since it's rare to find nowadays, especially with so many dehumanized with these screens they stare at 24/7 wherever they go)
That's a great one.