"Guess the movie from the Screenshot" game

Tools    

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Yuppers.

11 Harrowhouse
1974, Aram Avakian. Screenplay by Jeffrey Bloom & Charles Grodin from the novel by Gerald A. Browne. Starring Charles Grodin, Candice Bergan, Trevor Howard, James Mason, John Gielgud, Helen Cherry, Peter Vaughn, Cyril Shaps, Leon Greene, and Jack Watson.

Haven’t the foggiest

I'll post one later today, but somebody else can go in the meantime if you guys don't want to wait.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Time After Time?
If you're lost you can look and you will find me.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Time After Time?
Time After Time
1979, Nicholas Meyer. Story by Steve Hayes, screenplay by Nicholas Meyer, adapted from the novel by Karl Alexander. Starring Malcolm McDowell, David Warner, and Mary Steenburgen with Charles Cioffi, Kent Williams, Patti D'Arbanville, Joseph Maher, James Garrett, Leo Lewis, Laurie Main, and Michael Evans.