What are your most anticipated movies of 2022!

Tools    

What are your most anticipated movies of 2022? Mine are. 1. Doctor strange in the multiverse of madness 2. The flash movie 3. The batman 4. The black phone 5. Batgirl 6. Jurassic world dominion 7. Lightyear 8. Thor love and thunder 9. Scream (2022) 10. Fantastic beasts the secrets of dumbledore 11. Hocus pocus 2 12. Knives out 2 13. Black panther wakanda forever 14. Turning red 15. Downton abbey a new era

Red Rocket looks interesting. I really liked The Florida Project.

1. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
2. Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
3. Thor: Love and Thunder
4. Morbius
5. Scream 5
6. MoonFall
7. Black Phone
8. Uncharted
9. Top Gun Maverick
10. Minions: The Rise of Gru
11. Mission: Impossible 7

January - Scream 5
February - Death on the Nile
March - The Batman
April - The Northman (Robert Eggers)
May - Doctor Strange
June - Jurassic World: Dominion
July - Nope (Jordan Peele)
White Noise (Noah Baumbach)
Poor Things (Yorgos Lathimos)
Black Glasses (Dario Argento)
There's Something Wrong with the Children

Along with Scream, let me take a demographical 180 and say Mario.

Also... Chris Pratt as GARFIELD? No! He's a Jon Arbunkle by a longshot! He's too energetic to play Garfield. You need someone more in-tune with cynicism and age, like Robert Downey Jr.

This looks good. The multiverse seems to be the go-to lately but hey, Michelle Yeoh is always welcome. And check out Short Round, Ke Huy Quan, back onscreen after 19 years.

Well, looking forward to some japanese movies, but american:
John Wick 4, Top Gun 2 and the second Sonic movie. All sequels...

Is this a remake of the Mexican Here Comes the Devil? The plot seems awfully close, at least.

I thought that was the title of the adaptation of this...but I think this might be a TV show not a film....

I thought that was the title of the adaptation of this...but I think this might be a TV show not a film....

I think that's going to be a Netflix show. I've been meaning to read the comic for a long time, so the series is sort of interesting too. There's very little information about that movie, so I'm still wondering if it has anything to do with that Mexican film.

Nicolas Cage stars as... Nick Cage in the action-comedy The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent. Creatively unfulfilled and facing financial ruin, the fictionalized version of Cage must accept a $1 million offer to attend the birthday of a dangerous superfan (Pedro Pascal). Things take a wildly unexpected turn when Cage is recruited by a CIA operative (Tiffany Haddish) and forced to live up to his own legend, channeling his most iconic and beloved on-screen characters in order to save himself and his loved ones. With a career built for this very moment, the seminal award-winning actor must take on the role of a lifetime: Nick Cage.

Really hoping to see Michael Mann put out another feature next year. It's been too long