Movie Forums Top 100 of the Aughts (the 00s) - Preliminary Thread

→ in
Tools    

I'm gonna go watch a movie, and when I come back, I wanna see at least 5 more ballots in there, are we clear?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
A few of your previous 2000s HoF noms did make my long list, but didn't make the final 25. I'm sure some of them are shoe ins.

Shoes?

So...
...Devil Wears Prada made yours too, hm? hmmmmmmm?

I did have a bit of controversy as one of my planned top 25 was ineligible due to apparently being 1999. Which was a shame, but there was an eligible short that slipped in as a result. Then I checked my list again and it appeared that I ranked only 24 films.

I won't get that one-pointer because my new #25 is just too familiar. I think it'll make the countdown itself, but then again, it might just miss out. Look forward to having my film mind blown away again when I see some of these entries I didn't get around to for some reason.

We've got 86! Third all-time now.

About 90 minutes left until the deadline.
What's in 2nd place? I'm assuming the 100 all time is first place since it's got like 97 ballots or something like that

Welcome to the Dance: My Favorite 20 High School Movies
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...02#post2413502

What's in 2nd place? I'm assuming the 100 all time is first place since it's got like 97 ballots or something like that
70s countdown had 99, and there was another one that had 96.

By the way, now that polls are closed, we're officially at 88 ballots, so thanks to everybody that submitted!

Particular thanks to @Thief, not just for curating all this, but for doing so while being a bit newer to the whole place and process than most past curators. I'm sure that must've been a little nerve wracking but I knew he'd be great, and he has been.