The Personal Recommendation Hall of Fame IV

Tools    

@cricket

Can we wrap this Persona Rec up?...It looks like it won't be finished and I hate to see this idea die, it was a damn fine idea and a lot of people liked it. I know you said you were too busy to be hosting these and we're all grateful that you did, but we need some closure here bro!

@cricket

Can we wrap this Persona Rec up?...It looks like it won't be finished and I hate to see this idea die, it was a damn fine idea and a lot of people liked it. I know you said you were too busy to be hosting these and we're all grateful that you did, but we need some closure here bro!
I'll have to get on mine. I was taking a little extra time hoping Neiba would show.

Should I watch the movie he picked for me? Thinking I should since everyone else had to watch his nom.

I'll have to get on mine. I was taking a little extra time hoping Neiba would show.

Should I watch the movie he picked for me? Thinking I should since everyone else had to watch his nom.
No don't watch it, he's missed the deadline by a long ways!
I like Neiba and nothing against him as a person, I think he's pretty cool...but it's clear he's not finishing this.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
No don't watch it, he's missed the deadline by a long ways!
I like Neiba and nothing against him as a person, I think he's pretty cool...but it's clear he's not finishing this.
Even if he is then it's kind of a slap in the face to the whole process, yeah I'd agree. The guy isn't really suited for this kind of stuff and I'm not trying to make him out to be bad but he's too busy for this stuff.

movies can be okay...
Eh, almost forgot about this. Just sent my list in. I guess it's about time I post my thoughts on my last film.
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

Who hasn't finished, other than cricket and neiba? I don't know how updated the first page is.

Who hasn't finished, other than cricket and neiba? I don't know how updated the first page is.
First page should be updated. You think I slack or something?

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Regardless of how this all plays out I still want to watch the final two of mine and will continue participating in further Rec HoFs.

Neiba wins! He wasted the least amount of time
The sad thing is by Cricket letting the deadline go 2 months past due...He's in effect, inadvertently made Neiba the heavy here. It would've been kinder to Neiba to just complete this event.

At this point, I think it's best to just stick a fork in it. We have 8/13 that finished (9, if I count @Okay, who said he had finished).

Neiba hasn't been online in a couple of months so I hope he's ok. At worst, this will be finished with only him absent. I watched another one, I just have to get something written up.