2. Pulp Fiction
3. Jackie Brown
4. Death Proof
5. Django Unchained
6. Hateful Eight
7. Basterds

8 and 9 the Kill Bill movies

Watching the new one this coming weekend

Seen most of them just once when they were new so exact ranking isn't possible. Based on my recollections I'd split them into the following groups (order within the group doesn't matter, the order of groups does).

Pulp Fiction
Jackie Brown
Kill Bill 1

Reservoir Dogs
Hateful Eight

Django Unchained
Inglorious Basterds
Kill Bill 2

Death Proof

Haven't seen the new one yet.

Another one of these? I used to love Tarantino, but I'm starting to loose interest. I literally payed no attention to his new movie and just now learned it's called Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. I think Brad Pitt beating Bruce Lee is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.

1. Pulp Fiction

2. Kill Bill Vol. 1

3. Kill Bill Vol. 2

4. Jackie Brown

5. Inglorious Bastards

6. Death Proof

7. Reservoir Dogs

I didn't like:
8. Django Unchained

I don't really care to watch The Hateful Eight or Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

Welcome to the human race...
he's only done 9 movies though

But anyway, this is is how my rankings look depending on how you count Kill Bill as one movie or two.

1. Pulp
2. Jackie
3. Basterds
4. Dogs
5. Bill
6. Eight
7. Hollywood
8. Django
9. Proof

1. Pulp
2. Jackie
3. Basterds
4. Bill 2
5. Dogs
6. Bill 1
7. Eight
8. Hollywood
9. Django
10. Proof

Still waiting to see how Hollywood holds up on repeat viewings (though I have managed to watch it twice in theatres).

Django Unchained
Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
Jackie Brown
Kill Bill 2
Kill Bill 1
Deathproof
Inglorious Basterds

I enjoyed all of them except IB. I haven't seen his recent entries.

Anyone who isn't putting Pulp Fiction as #1 is willfully resisting the truth.

The truth is in here
Pulp Fiction

Jackie Brown

Once Upon A Time... In Hollywood

True Romance

Django Unchained

Kill Bill Vol. 1

Inglorious Basterds

Reservoir Dogs

The Hateful Eight

Natural Born Killers

From Dusk Till Dawn

Kill Bill Vol. 2

Death Proof

Pulp Fiction

Jackie Brown

Once Upon A Time... In Hollywood

True Romance

Django Unchained

Kill Bill Vol. 1

Inglorious Basterds

Reservoir Dogs

The Hateful Eight

Natural Born Killers

From Dusk Till Dawn

Kill Bill Vol. 2

Death Proof

This is a good ranking. I'd put Reservoir Dogs a little higher. I am not really sure where "Once Upon a Time..." belongs. I don't have as much distance, time, viewing of this one.

Pulp Fiction 10.0
Reservoir Dogs 7.5
Jackie Brown 6.5
Kill Bill (1 or 2, don't remember) 0.1

I also saw these in the same order of time and sort of started to loose interest after Jackie Brown. However, Kill Bill made it crystal clear to me that Pulp Fiction must have been written and directed by someone else entirely. Either physically or Tarantino experienced some serious trauma that changed his personality completely, sort of like what happened to Kinison or something else I don't know. Apologies to the Bill fans here, but there's just no other way around it.

Either way, Kill Bill was the last of his movies I bothered to watch, and should I happen to (knowingly) watch another one some time in the future I suspect the ultra low expectation would probably lead me to dislike it a bit less than I would had I not seen that Bill disaster beforehand.

Also I believe Tarantino wrote the script of From Dusk Till Dawn, which let's say wasn't for me.

Edit: I believe Tarantino had something to do with the script of both True Romance and Natural Born Killers (notice the time of release), and I liked both of these.

The trick is not minding
Will do a top 5.

Jackie Brown
Pulp Fiction
Inglorious Basterds
Kill Bill vol 1
Kill Bill Vol 2

Been well over 20 years since I’ve seen Reservoir Dogs, so that could use a rewatch.

1. Jackie Brown
2. Reservoir Dogs
3. Pulp Fiction
4. Inglorious Bastards

Not including "True Romance" and "Natural Born Killers" because their not really his.The rest range from “meh” to “garbage”.

The truth is in here
I kinda understand Natural Born Killers, but how is True Romance not his? I wish it would be included in the conversation more since it really is a great film. And sure the directing is by Tony Scott, but the screenplay is Tarantino through and through.

I kinda understand Natural Born Killers, but how is True Romance not his? I wish it would be included in the conversation more since it really is a great film. And sure the directing is by Tony Scott, but the screenplay is Tarantino through and through.

Directing is considered "the end-all-be-all." We worship directors and despise directors and basically consider movies to the be property, the output, the vision of directors.

In general, people want one person we can praise or blame for everything (e.g., the president) and the director, is the person we picked to be God. There are too many people to keep track of off-screen, so we picked the director to be "it." Apart from that we marvel at off-screen performances. Give me good actors, a good writer, and a good editor and I can give you a competent film, even with a sub-par director. On the other hand, if we have an above-par director with sub-par writers and actors and editing, and you will probably have a beautifully shot dud. We just don't seem to be able ever really wrap our heads around the fact that filmmaking is a collaborative process and that there is a lot of contingency in terms of how all moving parts of a production intersect.

1) Kill Bill
2) Pulp Fiction
3) Jackie Brown
4) Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
5) Django Unchained
6) Hateful 8
7) Death Proof
8) Inglorious Basterds
9) Reservoir Dogs

I really like all of them.

Well, I think sometimes there have to be robust categories in a discussion; to me, X’s film applies only to a film directed by X. Maybe I’m wrong; it’s certainly very reductive. Certainly agree that Tarantino’s influence on both is undeniable, but with NBK, to me the most distinctive thing is how, though it has promise, it doesn’t quite gel together, which wouldn’t be the case if it were Tarantino’s. And I’m not even his diehard fan at all. But I do think his stuff is usually well-packaged.