Users you miss

Tools    

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Belushi, Hendrix, Nowell, Hedberg.

Hedberg.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
@Swan get back to MoFo!!!

We need you here regularly!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I miss cat.
I like to think she's out there somewhere, searching for that Wootf chap.

A system of cells interlinked
I never miss users.

My aim's too good.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I miss cat.
I like to think she's out there somewhere, searching for that Wootf chap.
I know, I know!
I'll have my list in tonight!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

You ready? You look ready.
I'm fully expecting a search party to be sent out for me if I ever disappear; ya'll better not disappoint me.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I miss Lenslady. She had a lot of class, and always made thoughtful posts. A few of us were very surprised when she simply disappeared. Hoping it wasn't a health issue.

Yeah, you have to worry about that. Run a place like this long enough and that's obviously gonna happen.

There was one regular who was in his early 70s who just stopped posting one day. Hard not to think a certain way when that happens. That said, there've been a few we were really worried about that said hello again or we heard secondhand were fine, but just got busy offline. You never know.

You ready? You look ready.
Yeah, you have to worry about that. Run a place like this long enough and that's obviously gonna happen.
That goes both ways, too. If you disappear we all gonna be freaking out

Well, if something happens to me I've got a couple of family members, at least, who can let you know what happened, at least.

I'll try pretty hard not to get hit by a bus though. Look both ways and everything.

Probably says a lot about me that the things I most worry about being hit by are rotten tomatoes and soggy, half-wilted lettuces