Red Notice Reviews

→ in
Tools    

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Any one here has watched Red Notice ?
Spoilers : Don't watch

Unfortunately, I did watch. Yeah, it is pretty bad. Very generic, predictable and not much fun at all. One of the worst films of the year.

I'm still not convinced this is a real movie and not just some money laundering scheme, or one of those tourism ads that looks like a movie.

Ryan Reynolds is now in that stage of stardom where he is no longer an actor, but "that guy" in every film. Just as Andrew Dice Clay got stuck in the character of Diceman and Pacino became a caricature of PACINO! and De Niro fell into the ooze of his own shtick, Reynolds is now Deadpool without a mask.

Pacino and De Niro were still at least great actors at one point. (Can't speak for the Diceman, I've only heard a few bits here and there.) Even Johnson was at least fairly magnetic and taking some chances earlier in his career. Was Ryan Reynolds ever charismatic or charming? I feel like I missed the memo.

Like, if it's revealed that Reynolds is actually a CG creation, would anyone really be surprised?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Reynolds has charm and in my opinion, more range than Johnson, who is literally the same in every movie.

His biggest acting stretch was portraying DeVito in the Jumanji sequel.

Suspect's Reviews

Reynolds has charm and in my opinion, more range than Johnson, who is literally the same in every movie.

True, but he's a wrestler. We never really expected much of him. He's coasted on charisma since day 1. Point taken, tho.

I guess I give Johnson some credit for his fairly unflattering performance in Pain & Gain, but it seems that Johnson has been replaced by the eyebrow cocking muscle mass that he is currently. For all I know he's also a CG creation at this point, but perhaps was a real human back in the early 2010s.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.

Not only that, but almost every movie he's in seems the same. My 10 year old before watching Jungle Cruise: "If it's about a jungle, he's always in it."

I guess I give Johnson some credit for his fairly unflattering performance in Pain & Gain, but it seems that Johnson has been replaced by the eyebrow cocking muscle mass that he is currently. For all I know he's also a CG creation at this point, but perhaps was a real human back in the early 2010s.

Johnson was the best thing about the ridiculously awful Pain & Gain

An action-packed entertaining movie that provides full of entertainment from the beginning to the end. It's a great-time pass Action-heist movie, which shows that Gal Gadot is the main villain or Vam, but in the and the plot twist we got was....... To be honest, I didn't like the betrayal of Rock towards Deadpool in the end at first but then, in the movie, there comes a happy ending which teases the sequel, in which Deadpool, Wonder Woman, and Black Adam will be a team and Inspector Das will chase them. The action sequences are way more brilliant than anyone could have imagined, and my most loved was the battle scene between Gal Gadot Vs. Ryan Reynolds/Dwayne Johansson when they were attempting to take the subsequent egg, and yet the negative point is that Gal Gadot was a gigantic interruption in that Red-Dress in that scene, she was looking extraordinary fire in that scene. The thing concerning this film is it gets your consideration from the start even in the initial credit scene when they were recounting the narrative of the three brilliant eggs of Queen Cleopatra, which is the primary plot of the film. The jailbreaking sequence was also amazing. Ryan Reynold's comedy and his references to other films make this movie way better than it could have been without him. Gal Gadot is the heart of the film in whatever the scenes she was in were massive distractions. Rock was badass in this film as expected and as always. So, it is a great action-packed popcorn entertainment film which provides you entertainment from the beginning to the end and that's why I'll rate this film 9.5/10 because sometimes it gets predictable, like that scene where Gal poisoned that guy.