Ear in a box

Tools    

Looking for a movie or maybe a television episode where a woman keeps her dead husband's or boyfriend's ear in a box.

I don't remember for sure if it was a straight up horror film or if she killed him, but she takes out the box and licks or kisses the ear.

Any help is appreciated!

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Just in case, you're sure it's not Blue Velvet, right? That movie starts off with the protagonist finding an ear and taking it to a medical examiner.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

When I read the title, the first thing that came to my mind was What Remains of Edith Finch. But the description doesn't match, and it is a story-focused videogame instead of a movie.

Just in case, you're sure it's not Blue Velvet, right? That movie starts off with the protagonist finding an ear and taking it to a medical examiner.
It's not, but great movie!

When I read the title, the first thing that came to my mind was What Remains of Edith Finch. But the description doesn't match, and it is a story-focused videogame instead of a movie.
It's not, but I do love the game!

There's an episode of the Sherlock Holmes series starring Jeremy Brett that features an ear in a box. The episode is called "THE CARDBOARD BOX."