I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

It's like we are in The Twilight Zone! Allaby, do you feel like you are in The Twilight Zone? The question is who is the real Allaby?

This thread is almost 20 years old with almost 3000 replies and Allaby still falls for it
Allaby falls for everything, unlike Unregistered who is very smart and never falls for anything.

Everybody loves Unregistered! Especially me!
Which reminds me - just spoke to a friend at the FT, briefed him on new client mired in a litigation dispute and sold “client’s POV”. My FT contact goes, “That sounds riveting”. I dutifully passed on said feedback, client was well chuffed - no understanding of sarcasm there, looks like.

This thread is almost 20 years old with almost 3000 replies and Unregistered still falls for it
Very true, but I have a limited understanding of internet lingo and am still unsure what’s there to fall for - it changes title, what now? *confused*

We’re all out here killing trees with meaningless discourse.

Just because we've got a bunch of new folks discovering this, I want to be clear:

Nothing sinister is going on. I promise. Do not be scared or freaked out.

I won't say more than that, just: don't be worried or anything. Think about it a bit and the answer will become clear. It's just a bit of fun.

Just because we've got a bunch of new folks discovering this, I want to be clear:

I won't say more than that, just: don't be worried or anything. Think about it a bit and the answer will become clear. It's just a bit of fun.
I'm scared It's a conspiracy! Aliens are trying to take over my mind through Movieforums!

HavePlant: please try to avoid "double posting." If you have something small to add, please go back and edit your first post to include it. Furthermore, study this thread in great detail...I'm sure you'll realize that SC is not saying what you think he is.
This really is ****ing sinister as I have no idea what conclusion that’s meant to guide me toward.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
That meant Sexy shouldn't have sent his love personally to that person from so long ago [and now from an alternate universe].

Pretty sure Unregistered will take this entire thread the wrong way.
They always do

Stop stealing my thunder! This thread is for me and only me!

*activates jealous rage*
No, this thread is about Unregistered and I am Unregistered.