Movie Forums Top 100 of the Aughts (the 00s) - Preliminary Thread

→ in
Tools    

Woohoo! We got to 10 ballots. Nice! Keep 'em coming.

Ok, people, you officially have 1 MONTH to watch whatever you need to watch, and submit your ballots.

I wanna see those ballots pouring in, people!

Don't worry there will be a tidal wave of ballots in the final week.
Am planning on submitting at least eight myself alone (though one or two might admittedly only be partials).

Ok, people, you officially have 1 MONTH to watch whatever you need to watch, and submit your ballots.

I wanna see those ballots pouring in, people!

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered."

Making the list made me realize how much better the 2010s were

Some amazing movies in the 00s for sure but my list feels very top heavy

List submitted! That was tough to narrow down but mission accomplished. Regardless of whether this movie could have placed instead of that one I'm happy enough with what I sent in. There were a few more that I wanted to rewatch but I'm not going to be able to this month and wanted to make sure I got my list in.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Making the list made me realize how much better the 2010s were

Some amazing movies in the 00s for sure but my list feels very top heavy
Not even close for me. I'd give it to 2000s and by a wide margin

I haven't even compiled a list, but I'm dreading it already.
I just sent my list in using the ballot tool. Let me give a word of warning, don't be a big hurry, like I was

One misspelled movie title and the wrong movie comes up and if you click on it then that's on your ballot. Plus there's also choices for Making Of...as well as the movie title itself.

Oh and I'm not saying I voted for this but Amelie is a different movie than Amelia.

I've narrowed it down to 71 possibles and only got about another 10-15 that I'm gonna refresh myself on. Should easily be able to sort a ballot out by the middle of next year