MoFo Fantasy Football 2021 - The Season

Tools    

Bleh, I didn't sub Javonte in in time because I was dealing with house stuff. Gotta roll with Julio or someone now and the matchup looks close, so that might swing it. We'll see.

Earlier Josh Allen sacked Josh Allen. Now Josh Allen just intercepted Josh Allen. Two firsts in one day!

The trick is not minding
Chase Edmonds heads to the locker room with a hurt ankle. Bad news for Holden, good news for LKA, who should see an increase in production for Connors.

If it comes out that Rodgers doesn't even have covid and all this nonsense is about his vaccination status I think I'm gonna be done watching the NFL. And if he does have covid who cares? We are all going to get it. If that scares you get vaccinated. It's just like a big ass flu shot. Trust me. It's just pea soup and some mushrooms ground up and mixed with water.

Are they still going to be doing this ridiculous covid policy next year? The year after that? This makes no sense. I don't care about his vaxx status. And I'm vaxxed.

Damn. Wish I would I was smart enough to stick with Ryan this week. Would have had a really nice total this week. Just thought he got hammered so hard last week... I thought a home game for Tua might work out. Whoops!

The trick is not minding
Going to lose because Burrows chose this week to have his worst game of the year while Brady is on a bye.
I would need a monster game from Kupp to out gain both Higbee and The Rams Defense, which will be difficult.
Damn.

A system of cells interlinked
Going to lose because Burrows chose this week to have his worst game of the year while Brady is on a bye.
I would need a monster game from Kupp to out gain both Higbee and The Rams Defense, which will be difficult.
Damn.
Especially tough when Stafford has his worst game of the season. Luckily, I didn't need him this week.

Good game @TONGO. We are on to next week...

The trick is not minding
So I’ll fall to 4-5, and I need to finish 4-1, or at worst 3-2 to have a chance to make the playoffs. With the parity, it’s possible 1 or 2 of us will make it in at 7-7.

Let the night air cool you off
I have suffered a catastrophic collapse. I went from being one of the top scoring teams in the league to the worst team in the league in 2-3 weeks.

You are not the worst team in the league. Don't try and steal my thunder.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra