Movie HALL of FAME Archives & Info

Tools    

A Twilight Zone HoF sounds like a lot of fun...and I'm not just saying that because I want to make post 1,000 in this thread. Honest.

A Twilight Zone HoF sounds like a lot of fun...and I'm not just saying that because I want to make post 1,000 in this thread. Honest.
Wow, I didn't even realize we'd made it to 1,000 post, not too shabby. Well congrats to you Torgo and hope you join the Twilight Zone HoF...it should be really out there

Wow, I didn't even realize we'd made it to 1,000 post, not too shabby. Well congrats to you Torgo and hope you join the Twilight Zone HoF...it should be really out there
Thanks, I should be able to join.

We may want to submit 4 or 5 episodes instead of just 2 because I predict that some people may nominate the same ones. Just a suggestion.

We may want to submit 4 or 5 episodes instead of just 2 because I predict that some people may nominate the same ones. Just a suggestion.
Makes sense to me....Myself I decided to go with more obscure episodes that I happen to think are great. Heck all the TZ episodes are pretty darn good

I was looking and the original series episodes are only 25 minutes long, so 3 of them would be only an 1 hour 15minutes...about half length of a movie.

The newer Twilight Zone episodes are 43 minutes long, so two of them would be only 1 hour 26 minutes.

Maybe I could reveal the nominations in the thread as they come in to prevent this.

Maybe I could reveal the nominations in the thread as they come in to prevent this.
Yeah that would work, I've done that before and in some ways it gets more people interested in joining.

Lucky you! I want that Have you got your episodes picked out yet?
Not yet, I have only seen a handful of episodes. I want to watch more before I decide which episodes to pick.

Just throwing this out there: it's been awhile since we've done a shorts hof
With the 27th HoF coming up in January and with it coinciding with my college semester, I might not have time to join two Halls, but I'm sure a lot of people would join it since not much is going on right now.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I will be creating the 27th Hall of Fame this Sunday, January as previously mentioned. Hope ya all have your movies picked out.

I will be creating the 27th Hall of Fame this Sunday, January as previously mentioned. Hope ya all have your movies picked out.
I have it narrowed down to about 7 different options.

might need a hand procuring a link for my first choice as i've lost my touch when it comes to sailing the seas. if that doesn't work out i'll nominate some superhero bs.
If you need a link to it, I might be able to help you out.