House (1977) - can't find it on the site

Tools    

I've tried the Japanese title (Hansu) as well and can't find it under either. Is there a trick to doing it or is it just not here?

Amazing film, btw. Easily the most insane film I've ever seen - and I've seen a LOT of crazy films.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I'm fed up with people who have nothing to say about Hausu other than that it's a "crazy" film.

Hausu a masterpiece, but Obayashi has maybe a dozen better films. Virtually unknown to the mainstream crowd because they're not as "crazy".
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Here's my elaborate in-depth analysis of Hausu:

It's crazy.

I think that covers just about everything the film has to offer.

I'm fed up with people who have nothing to say about Hausu other than that it's a "crazy" film.

Hausu a masterpiece, but Obayashi has maybe a dozen better films. Virtually unknown to the mainstream crowd because they're not as "crazy".
To be fair, they're not nearly as easily available, at least in North America.

I mean there's crazy and then there's.... Hausu. Woooo boy.

Perhaps it's both, 75% of crap is 60% of crazy after all.

Sorry to annoy you. I really enjoyed the film and have a lot more to say about it, but I didn't realize I needed to give a deep film analysis to ask a question about the site. Glad the expert is here to correct me.

Here's my elaborate in-depth analysis of Hausu:

It's crazy.

I think that covers just about everything the film has to offer.
Clearly that was my meaning . Re the link, do you mean to the film or to its presence on the site?

The film is on Criterion if anyone is interested. It has some astonishing, visionary ideas in it, but I won't get into the details since I might offend the expert's sensibility.