Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Such a great unusual film.
The punching is getting positively Fight Club-ish.
Ah well, if I’d realised this was Soderbergh, I wouldn’t have even bothered saying anything. Great stuff.

Free Guy

This is my favourite Woo but he has a few others that are serious contenders for the greatest action movie of all time: Hard Boiled, A Better Tomorrow and Bullet in the Head. Highly recommend all of those if you haven't seen them yet.

And while it's a lot dumber than the above movies, A Better Tomorrow Part II has a tremendous climactic action sequence (including a confrontation between Chow and a sunglasses-wearing killer that sum up the heroic bloodshed genre in a beautifully succinct way). And of course the notorious fried rice scene.

And while I haven't seen Broken Arrow, his other Hollywood films have very good action, even if Face/Off is the only one I'd call essential.

This is my favourite Woo but he has a few others that are serious contenders for the greatest action movie of all time: Hard Boiled, A Better Tomorrow and Bullet in the Head. Highly recommend all of those if you haven't seen them yet.

And while it's a lot dumber than the above movies, A Better Tomorrow Part II has a tremendous climactic action sequence (including a confrontation between Chow and a sunglasses-wearing killer that sum up the heroic bloodshed genre in a beautifully succinct way). And of course the notorious fried rice scene.

And while I haven't seen Broken Arrow, his other Hollywood films have very good action, even if Face/Off is the only one I'd call essential.
Thank you Rockatansky. I have not seen any other of his older films. I just finished The Killer. Without being aware if it, i had already seen a string of five films, since i have seen his films from Hard Target up to Windtalkers.( Not counting tv movies on imdb)
I am gonna check out the titles you mentioned for sure.

I could have mentioned many things from The Killer, but i definitely understand right away why it is an action classic. Dumbo and Mickey Mouse, Visual Style, action choreography. The good movies always take into account all the elements.

watch the new official trailer for the new marvel movie eternals on youtube.... follow the link below
[/url]

cant wait for the main movie to drop nov 5

I forgot the opening line.
Still catching up with the Best Picture Oscar nominees for 2020 :

I swear next year I'm gonna see all the nominees before the actual ceremony...

Latest Review : Le Circle Rouge (1970)