Blade Runner 2049

Tools    

guys i have a question, did they make dave bautista look old in this film? i thought he really looks old in real life, those make up artists where really good in this film

I found after my second viewing that the movie is boring and not worth to be a sequel to the original, the original had that vibe to it, and the use of music was amazing....here it is just slow motion acting and ryan gosling has nothing to do here but walk and mumble, ana de armas is a sexy gal but i felt she s underused here

A system of cells interlinked
I have seen it a good 6 or 7 times now, and I find it anything but boring. Fantastic stuff, and more than a worthy sequel to my favorite film of all time.

You ready? You look ready.
Agreed, I thought it was a little long when I saw it in theaters. But now I don't think it's long enough. I need more!!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I was so sad when no one liked it. I remember walking out of the movie theatre with awe at this movie, but all of my friends were disappointed. they all thought it was too confusing, not enough action. I still love this movie and am so glad people are finally accepting that it is incredible.

A system of cells interlinked
I was so sad when no one liked it. I remember walking out of the movie theatre with awe at this movie, but all of my friends were disappointed. they all thought it was too confusing, not enough action. I still love this movie and am so glad people are finally accepting that it is incredible.
No one liked it? The film is at almost 90% fresh on RT with critics, and is at 81% fresh with audiences. I think this puts it on a short list of sequels that were more well-received than the first film. In my personal RL experience, pretty much everyone I know liked it. What criteria are you using aside from a small, anecdotal group of a few friends?

Yeah, sounds like you need new friends.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Many people like me are saying that this just goes nowhere, it s a slowmotion fest, nothing like.the original visceral imagery, interesting characters, gloomy action, the original is just a different kind of film, that s what makes it so great, and offcourse not.to forget vangelis, without him, the movie would have had no identity... and rutger hauer....none else could have been the villain, enough said

I have to add: the main problem in this film? Is the hollow plot first, and encouraging transhumanism and rendering the scifi setting obsolete, it s like the city is introduced, but the actual plot happens somewhere else altogether, i think this is the best way i can describe this film

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I think I liked this one better than the original. This one expands on the ideas of the original, where as the original story just felt more contained in comparison.

I think I liked this one better than the original. This one expands on the ideas of the original, where as the original story just felt more contained in comparison.
My opinion is that this one lost the appeal when it rendered the scifi setting obsolete....it lost it s appeal to me

Yes i liked it better too