Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Ugh, beyond lame.

Black Mask was so bad that I couldn't finish watching it, let alone summoning the energy to finish writing a post abousjd;lwwwwwwwww

I tried to watch it because the person recommending it to me said it was one of her favorites. I watched five minutes and forwarded through the rest so I could say a little about it. I ended up telling her it was not my kind of movie. I just realized that Michael Richards was in the movie. I did not notice.

I tried to watch it because the person recommending it to me said it was one of her favorites. I watched five minutes and forwarded through the rest so I could say a little about it. I ended up telling her it was not my kind of movie. I just realized that Michael Richards was in the movie. I did not notice.
Interesting... another Jeff Goldblum / Geena Davis team up.
What does that make? Three?

Interesting... another Jeff Goldblum / Geena Davis team up.
What does that make? Three?
This is the movie where they met, I believe. So not a total waste of time, for them anyway.

The trick is not minding
This is the movie where they met, I believe. So not a total waste of time, for them anyway.
It was, however, a total waste of time for me when I watched this. 😑

I am the Watcher in the Night
I don't think I have ever left a movie completely un-watched...I eventually get through them but there is one: Spider-Man Homecoming (the first Tom version, I think thats the name). It's such a poor parody of Spider-Man rather than a Spidey movie.

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

I was reminded recently of another movie I couldn't finish:

Neither could I though I’ve tried a couple of times.

To @Stirchley's last post:

I started watching Mothman Prophesies many years back (I'm always interested in crypto-zoology, monsters & stuff like that)... but I fell asleep during it because it was so slow moving and I never went back to watch the rest. (Also not a huge Richard Gere fan.)

Never saw or heard of that Russel Crow movie.

I'm surprised Dirty Dancing is up there - it's another "hit" movie I've never seen so I can't judge, but I always heard how great it was and how it was among so many people's favorites!

Came on after the 6.1 news, lasted precisely forty-seven seconds - roughly forty-two of which were spent locating the remote.

Tried - again - to get through this movie, but failed again. Started off promising, but then I drifted into a coma. Probably I have to try one more time, but need to figure out at what point I drifted off.

Netflix said subtitles. No subtitles so bi-bi. Netflix reviews were appalling so didn’t miss much.

List the movies you couldn't even finish and why.

Marci X - Lisa Kudrow did a rap about designer purses
Idle Hands - I realized it was about a posessed hand
Inspector Gadget - It was too damn boring

Dark harvest. Thought there was something wrong with the dvd, the acting was so bad and slow

Tried - again - to get through this movie, but failed again. Started off promising, but then I drifted into a coma. Probably I have to try one more time, but need to figure out at what point I drifted off.
Supposedly a timeless classic, but I detest it. You didn’t miss much, I’d say.

Likewise, tried three times to get through it. Highly doubt I'll try again.