Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Seen this a million times. Love it.

Well, I’m trying.

The thing on the playground sand looks nothing like a squid, so that’s the first takeaway. “Metaphorical”, hey.
Does show the nature of gambling rather well.
…and yet I’ve given up for now. Doesn’t do it for me.

Don’t know if I’ll revisit Squid Game (those Hunger Game-type shows have never been my cup of tea), but for now, thought I’d try this:

This is spectacular. As good as A Dark Song, which is one of my favourite films of all time.
The family who did that is my new favourite creative family ever. Move over, the Redgraves.

Don’t know if I’ll revisit Squid Game (those Hunger Game-type shows have never been my cup of tea), but for now, thought I’d try this:
I enjoyed The Hunger Games.

I enjoyed The Hunger Games.
I like the premise quite a lot but not the execution. Nothing wrong with Hunger Games at all, but somehow I don’t digest most dystopian stuff well, unless it’s Margaret Atwood. I do think I might come back to Squid Game one of these days.

Seen this a million times. Love it.
A very good film. Had this great feeling of authenticity about the small details through out the film. Kind of like when i saw Small Change ( Traffaut).

What did you think of it, G82?
Great movie.
WARNING: spoilers below
Great movie. As i have reflected on the film, the character of Connery is an interesting one, both well acted and well written. Probably a narcissist. Marnie has obvious issues, but she is aware of this her self. I would be tempted to watch it again. I decided to mention Connery, because Tippi Hedren obviously did a great job. To avoid making a fool of my self, i will keep this short."]

[Marnie] Great movie.
WARNING: spoilers below
Great movie. As i have reflected on the film, the character of Connery is an interesting one, both well acted and well written. Probably a narcissist. Marnie has obvious issues, but she is aware of this her self. I would be tempted to watch it again. I decided to mention Connery, because Tippi Hedren obviously did a great job. To avoid making a fool of my self, i will keep this short."]
Yeah, I agree. It got pretty tepid reviews after its initial run, but over the years has gained considerably in stature. I'll have to sit down and do some commentary on it. It was really a pretty damn good film!