The best series/shows of the last ten years

Tools    

Duplicate Account (locked)
The three best in my mind are indesputable (supranos, wire, breaking bad), but what are some shows you really like from the past ten years...the "current" era?

I was pretty impressed by "maniac", and was very dissapointed that it was so short. "The good place" was funny and touching.

The three best in my mind are indesputable (supranos, wire, breaking bad), but what are some shows you really like from the past ten years...the "current" era?

I was pretty impressed by "maniac", and was very dissapointed that it was so short. "The good place" was funny and touching.
I can't fault your first 3 choices, CF. Sopranos, The Wire, and Breaking Bad were all high quality.

There are two that come to mind for me: Berlin Station (2016-2019) was one of the best espionage thriller series I've seen, and they had acting talent in spades: Rhys Ifans, Richard Jenkins, Leland Orser, and Michelle Forbes. The show got a little too political in the second season. And the third season was the least effective.

Fargo (2014-2020), 4 seasons, was consistently well done, although season 4 came down a little. Each season was a different story with different characters. My favorite actors in the series were Billy Bob Thornton, David Thewlis, and Jean Smart, although there were many fine performances. An overall excellent series produced by the Coen Brothers.

Bojack Horseman, which may be the best original series Netflix has and will ever produce. Other than that, I'd pick Adventure Time, Bob's Burgers and Rick and Morty (the first three seasons, anyway). I did watch plenty of live action TV from the last ten years, but animation was where it was it if you ask me.

Duplicate Account (locked)
Yeah, great choices to the last two posters...bojack blends dark and comedic stuff like the sopranos, and yeah I need to give boardwalk a rewatch, it's on my oldest external hard drive I think, that one made me cry

I'm on "bad teacher" at the moment EDIT: sorry, it's a movie...got lost!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
These are some of my favorite shows over the last ten years:

Castle (2009-2016)
The Rookie (2018-current)
Once Upon a Time (2011-2018) - (Except for the last season)
This Is Us (2016-2022)
A Million Little Things (2018-current)
Signed, Sealed, Delivered (2014-current), including the series of movies.
Bull (2016-current) - (But I'm not happy that Freddy Rodríguez is leaving the show. )
Timeless (2016-2018)
Nashville (2012-2018)
Pitch (2016-2017)
The Big Bang Theory (2007-2019)
Young Sheldon (2017-current)
Mom (2013-2021)
Bob Hearts Abishola (2019-current)
United States of Al (2021-current)
Cobra Kai (2018-current)
Resident Alien (2021-current)
Mental Samurai (2019-current)
The Masked Singer (2019-current)
The Voice (2011-current)

greys anatomy
wandavison
loki
hawkeye
station 19
charmed (90s version)
sabrina the teenage witch (90s version)
CSI
CSI miami
CSI new york
CSI las vegas
9-1-1
9-1-1 lonestar
trueblood
ER
thers more lol cant be bothered to type more!

1. DARK
2. Too Old to Die Young
3. I Know this much is True
4. The Bad Kids
5. After Life
6. 4 Blocks
7. Better Call Saul

EDIT: I forgot 'Horace and Pete'. That is probably #1 and includes one of the best monologues (Laurie Metcalf) I've ever seen on TV.

1. Justified
2. The Americans
3. Sherlock
4. Game of Thrones
5. Homeland
6. Mindhunters
7. Stranger Things
8. Broken Mirror
9. Ted Lasso
10. Cobra Kai