The Terminal
Passengers
Prince of Persia
Blast from the Past
The Mack
Troy
Kingdom of Heaven
Best of the Best

Only watched it once but I kind of liked the Nightmare on Elm Street remake with Kelly Leak as Freddy (can't remember his real name right now). Both Cannonball Run movies are fun and Ang Lee's Hulk is my favorite Hulk movie.

"How tall is King Kong ?"
Okay. Warning. Very weird entry here :

As a kid I used to love The Passage (1986). I have no idea what my judgment would be nowadays. It's considered a terrible movie, and I guess I can see that.

It's the very very serious story of an animator who gets killed in a car accident, because Death (Death, a skull in a dark robe) requires his services. Death tells him that it's tired of having to kill so many people (by coding their deaths on a big computer's green screen in a dark cave) so it wants the artist to make one great definitive animation movie to show humans the errors of their ways so that they all stop wars and stuff. So he gets working. But Death may have a hidden agenda.

The heart of the film is the relationship between this "dead" father and his son, who doesn't believe n his disappearance. It's a struggle for that father to reach his son again. So, many scenes about that. I liked the movie's epigraph : "There are things that are too difficult to understand for adults, only children can". And it was how I was feeling about it, this movie's absurdism made total sense to me. It's a movie that moved me as a kid. I still feel weird about it. I feel weird about feeling weird about it.

One of its strengths, in my eyes, is the use of dark and bloody animated sequences representing the artist's work in progress. The original car accident is brilliantly filmed (at least in my memory) : as the driver tells his kid about his current work (a black and white animated film about a flying man with bird wings) we see short silent sequences of it, and when the car hits a truck -or whatever it hits- there's a cut to a big silent red splash of blood over that animated character.

Also that film ends with an incredibly cheesy song by a notoriously terrible french singer (a pretentious self-proclaimed poet who's, let's say, not exactly known for his wit), but that song used to work with me too, in context. I've re-listened to it recently and it's really not very good.

But there you are. I've got some fondness for that film. Yet I don't expect anyone to give it a try and qualify it as anything but awful afterwards.

I like both Showgirls and The Postman, and own both on DVD.

A couple of movies that come to mind for me are Joe's Apartment, which I get why people dislike, and Death to Smoochy, which I don't get the dislike for.
"Death to Smoochy" is brilliant black comedy. Also like the call on " The Final Countdown". But the '70s are chalk full of campy goodness.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Snakes on a Plane

13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi

Star Trek Into Darkness

Balls of Fury

This is probably going to sound like trolling, but I enjoyed The Dead Don't Die. I remember being in a really bad when I put it on, and it just kept making me smile. I get why people don't like it, and I wouldn't say it's a great movie by any stretch of the imagination, but I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it so much that I went out and bought it.

Invasion (2007)

It's a Nicole Kidman thing.

Duplicate Account (locked)
This is probably going to sound like trolling, but I enjoyed The Dead Don't Die. I remember being in a really bad when I put it on, and it just kept making me smile. I get why people don't like it, and I wouldn't say it's a great movie by any stretch of the imagination, but I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it so much that I went out and bought it.

You cant sound like you are trolling to me when there are people who like enemy of the state. No offense to those people, but it is officially my least favorite movie, and I have seen lots and lots of movies.

So, I stumbled on this unknown gem from 1941 starring Orson Wells. Starts with a guy on his deathbed. A little slow, but you keep going. Turns out Charles fella is a pretty interesting character. Seems like he could've been a real guy in a way. At any rate, it's called Citizen Cayennne [Sic?]. It's an oldie, but I invite you cinephiles to check it out.

I like seeing The Postman here. It's got a following.

Also, I like Terminator 3.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi

Star Trek Into Darkness

Balls of Fury

Ey...... less talky talky; more ping pawng.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Super Mario Bros (1993) is one of those good bad movies that my brother and I watched so many times while growing up. I was so into Nintendo at the time and was really excited to go see this and it basically had nothing to do with the video games, but as a stand alone movie I just liked it for some reason.

Invasion (2007)

It's a Nicole Kidman thing.

I just went through all the Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956) (1978) and Invasion a few weeks ago. I actually thought it was a good movie.