Upcoming psychological thriller/horror/sci-fi films!

Tools    

The trick is not minding
Three genres that I tend to look up the most, I realized, after joining this site, that there were a lot of films I missed because of the more and more common practice of “limited release”.

Films like Beyond the Black Rainbow, The Eyes of My Mother, Hereditary (somehow), It Follows, I am the Pretty Thing that lives in the House, The Blackcoats daughter, et all….somehow all escaped my notice, which isn’t a surprise since many were Netflix releases that I didn’t have access to for some time.

And I’m still seeing them….a lot of films that are being released to little fanfare that look interesting this past 8 months, that I would have missed if I wasn’t looking up the latest film festival. Films such as In The Earth, Werewolves Within, The Night House, Chaos Walking, and even last years Sputnik, and Saint Maud, all piqued my interest.

So why not start up a thread dedicated to the following genres for future releases?

So post away about upcoming films that are soon to be released.
Notable examples are Lamb, Antlers, Last Night in Soho, Canada’s Night Raiders, Sono’s Prisoner of the Ghost land, Coming Home in the Dark, and Palme D’or winner Titane.

Any other come to mind?

The trick is not minding
Not really upcoming, as it premiered in theatres back in the Spring, but having watched this, I feel like I should share In The Earth with anyone who isn’t aware of this gem. Spread the word

The trick is not minding
Yay! At long bloody last! I’ve been dying to see this.
Hopefully it shows up at a theatre near you, but even if doesn’t, I’m sure it’ll be available for streaming in No time. Interesting movie, to say the least.

The trick is not minding
So….the Foo Fighters have a horror film coming to theaters (including my local Regal) and I’m not ashamed to say I’m interested.

Studio 666. Not very original, I know.

I am looking forward to the black phone although it is not a unknown film famous director, big star and big budget and based on a book. not that gives any guarantee it will be good but i hope it will be it seems interesting.

This looks suitably frightening, and gets released to select theaters this weekend.

I watched it was kinda slow but there was this whole vibe during the duration of the film and did not see the end coming came out of nowhere and gave more awnsers...

The black phone it not a indie film orsomething but it seems interesting.

The trick is not minding
I watched it was kinda slow but there was this whole vibe during the duration of the film and did not see the end coming came out of nowhere and gave more awnsers...

The black phone it not a indie film orsomething but it seems interesting.
Yeah, I was disappointed Lamb didn’t show up around my area. I plan on doing something for Blackphone when it gets closer to it

Are you still going to the cinema ? i haven't been in a little over 2 years when this whole pandemic started.. have been watching mostly online if u want to watch lamb online i can send you a link.

The trick is not minding
Are you still going to the cinema ? i haven't been in a little over 2 years when this whole pandemic started.. have been watching mostly online if u want to watch lamb online i can send you a link.
I’ve gone to the cinemas close to 20 times this year, yeah. I mostly watch online via streaming services (Hulu, Tubi, Netflix, Amazon Prime).

so ready for this one

At first glance it seems as a run of the mill film in this genre but there seems to be something off, i am intrigued. Thanks for the tip!

Wyldesyde19

It feels weird u know the whole going to the cinema thing used to be an entire night out and stuf and now just i dont know