Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

One of the best cop thrillers of the 80s, superb entry

One of the best films of that year

watching this right now cause my 2 favorite people is in it elizabeth olsen and jeremy renner
I really enjoyed this one to be honest, not as bad as critics said and elizabeth olsen is so hot here

Is this the same kind of anime like Gigantor?

Whatever Frances does, I love.
Me too pretty much. Loved this one.

I really enjoyed this one to be honest, not as bad as critics said and elizabeth olsen is so hot here
its really good movie is in it!. shes always look stunning!!!! jealous of her lol, i was crushed when she didnt win an emmy D= like she deserver an emmy espcially kathryn hahn aswell

its really good movie is in it!. shes always look stunning!!!! jealous of her lol, i was crushed when she didnt win an emmy D= like she deserver an emmy espcially kathryn hahn aswell
Speaking of jeremy renner, the guy just couldn t make it a hollywood superstar,maybe he doesn t have the charisma of chris evans, but chris evans is more of a well known star of hollywood while jeremy renner is always missing something, i ve heard that many people don t like him for a reason or another....

Speaking of jeremy renner, the guy just couldn t make it a hollywood superstar,maybe he doesn t have the charisma of chris evans, but chris evans is more of a well known star of hollywood while jeremy renner is always missing something, i ve heard that many people don t like him for a reason or another....
jeremy renner definitely need to win some awards, maybe cause he doesnt want to be more famous like having a private life elizabeth olsen thats y she deleted her social medias cause of so much drama about her on social media, gosh are u serious i loved him his one of my favorite actors and loved his music