Name the screenwriter

Tools    

Looks like Eastwood & Marvin, but haven’t a clue.

Jean Claude Van Damme and Rob Schneider are one of the all-time great screen pairs, but surely their most famous flick of them all is Knock Off.

Blast + Knock Off + Hudson Hawk =
Steven E. de Souza

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

That is the sequel to Are We There Yet? called Are We Done Yet?. Not surprisingly Melvin Frank, who died in 1988 and retired about a decade before that, did not write a word of the Ice Cube movie that was released in 2007. The producers and studio determined the structure was close enough to the 1948 Cary Grant vehicle Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House that Mr. Frank would get a "based on" credit to alleviate any potential friction with the WGA. The 1986 Tom Hanks flick The Money Pit was even closer a remake but did not credit Melvin.

So yes, it is true, the IMDb lists Are We Done Yet? as Frank's last credit due to the very loose inspiration. But he did not write a word of it.

Anywho, the floor is open.

That shot of Bette Midler and Trini Alvarado is from Stella, whose screenplay is credited to Robert Getchell
I think you’re up.