MoFo Fantasy Football 2021 - The Season

Tools    

I am 2-1 and in third place in my other league, so the season isn't a complete wash. Yet.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The trick is not minding
2-1 and sitting in third. Offense is clicking. Brady being Brady. Cupp, Allen, Jones, and Carson all contribute double digit points. So why do I have this feeling of unease heading into my game with Spaulding?

Oh, and I have the lead on overall points and averaging 135 a game. I don’t expect either to last. I expect my offense to have a few bad games here and there.

The trick is not minding
Jags getting Robinson involved early should be a promising sign for Yoda. Until they fall behind early and they’re forced to throw it every down, that is.

The trick is not minding
50-50 toss up with Clowns. Going to be a good matchup. Almost his entire lineup plays today during the early games, compared to my one (and it’s my D!). So basically, I’ll have a lot of catching up to do.
Brady during tonight’s game will give me a better idea of my chances at winning going into tomorrow nights game, where I will still have Allen and Cook playing.
But if it’s too much of a deficit going into Monday night, forget it.

I thought I'd cruise to an easy victory last week once Dalvin Cook was ruled out for Beantown Champs. He started Devontae Booker and Ty Johnson, for crying out loud. Yet I proceeded to get my ass kicked. Josh Allen nearly outscored my entire team (and too bad none of his TDs went to Diggs, who somehow finished with single digits despite the Bills scoring 43 points). Just a pitiful performance from all my dudes.

50-50 toss up with Clowns. Going to be a good matchup. Almost his entire lineup plays today during the early games, compared to my one (and it’s my D!). So basically, I’ll have a lot of catching up to do.
Brady during tonight’s game will give me a better idea of my chances at winning going into tomorrow nights game, where I will still have Allen and Cook playing.
But if it’s too much of a deficit going into Monday night, forget it.
One of your three wins last year was against me, when bums like Jaylen Guyton randomly decided to have their best game of the season against me, so I'd love to avenge that loss. Doubt it happens, however. You've got a great team, and I'm already starting dudes I'd rather not be starting. Tannehill has underwhelmed this season, and now he's without Julio and Brown. I figure it's going to be all Derrick Henry today (which I'm okay with since I have him in my other two leagues). Can't believe I'm starting Heinicke, but that's the unenviable situation in which I find myself. You've got the better team and the better match-ups. I think you win easily unless I get lucky with TDs. Wouldn't surprise me if you already have the victory sealed before MNF.

The trick is not minding
One of your three wins last year was against me, when bums like Jaylen Guyton randomly decided to have their best game of the season against me, so I'd love to avenge that loss. Doubt it happens, however. You've got a great team, and I'm already starting dudes I'd rather not be starting. Tannehill has underwhelmed this season, and now he's without Julio and Brown. I figure it's going to be all Derrick Henry today (which I'm okay with since I have him in my other two leagues). Can't believe I'm starting Heinicke, but that's the unenviable situation in which I find myself. You've got the better team and the better match-ups. I think you win easily unless I get lucky with TDs. Wouldn't surprise me if you already have the victory sealed before MNF.
Yeah, Guyton. Man I was desperate for WR production last year. Didn’t help Mostert, Chubb, Brees and Goedert all spent time injured. *
I got lucky…..
My team this year is much better in comparison. Still, anything can happen. Good luck!

Another guy out in the first quarter. I am really struggling to enjoy fantasy football these last few years. I guess I just need to figure out how to get guder at being lucky.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Another guy out in the first quarter. I am really struggling to enjoy fantasy football these last few years. I guess I just need to figure out how to get guder at being lucky.
I remember like 5 years ago I got so frustrated late in the year that I started an all Free Agent squad and it legitimately was like my third best score of the year. It's a head scratch

The trick is not minding
After back to back games with great offense, I knew I was due for a bad game.
I just didn’t realize how bad……*sigh*
Good game Spaulding. I was right to feel uneasy about this matchup.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Gonna put up like 120 points and go 0-4 anyway cuz a grown man named "Deebo" just played the game of his life.
Could be worse. Could have played vs. Tyreek. Or Dawson Knox.

Gonna put up like 120 points and go 0-4 anyway cuz a grown man named "Deebo" just played the game of his life.
Not if Herbert scores 36 points tonight. Which considering he scored 38 just last week is certainly not beyond him, especially if it turns out to be a shoot out with Vegas.

As for Deebo, he is having a heck of a start to his season...

As for his name, he paid tribute to it before the game yesterday...

Deebo Samuel Honors Late Tommy 'Tiny' Lister With Gameday Entrance
Oct 03, 2021 at 12:15 PM
Briana McDonald, 49ers.com Contributor

Rolling into action, Deebo Samuel cruised in on two wheels just hours before kickoff against the Seattle Seahawks.

For his IG-worthy entrance, Samuel was dressed in a flannel that featured an art piece on his back of the late Tommy "Tiny" Lister, who played the iconic Deebo character in the 1995 movie Friday. To top it off, Samuel accessorized with a red Los Angeles Dodgers hat, including an embroidering of the name "Lil Tiny," a fitting tribute to Lister who grew up in Compton, California.

Samuel's father, Galen, gave him the nickname "Deebo" after the notorious bully because he always took things away from people as a toddler. But that's not his only nickname – In high school, his stepmother, Precious Martin, also named Samuel "Sweet Feet" due to his speed.

Sweet Feet Samuel enters Week 4 ranked second in the NFL in receiving yards, recording 334 receiving yards on 20 receptions through three weeks of the season. He aims for his third game in a row against Seattle with five-plus catches and 100-plus receiving yards.

https://www.49ers.com/news/deebo-sam...rance-seahawks

A system of cells interlinked
Beantown-LKA game just got interesting with the news that LKA lost his kicker (Gould) in the pregame and is out.
I managed to pull it out, as Beantown's team underperformed pretty badly. That's two wins! Let's keep it going.

We're on to next week.