Celebrity crushes

Tools    

On the outside looking in.
VALERIE BERTINELLI

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Guess.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I have a crush now on Ben Affleck,it just happened. Looking forward to the Batfleck now!

OMG, I was madly in love with Jack Wild when I was a kid.
Are you a woman, Gideon?

---------------------------------

I'm always astonished by the beauty of Charlize Theron, by the way. I saw her again in Celebrity tonight (great film, by the way!) and she looks absolutely gorgeous.

upload pic
A strong crush, like her a lot in Timecop and ferris bueler s day off

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
During the early 90's, I've fully belonged to Winona Ryder.

It s friday night, and on nights like these i tend to go to the erotic type of films.
Tonight i came upon an italian actress known for her amazing body, and she became a teenage obsession.
Debora caprioglio known for her role in Paprika (1991), she s an absolute goddess.

Marisa Tomei
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

It s friday night, and on nights like these i tend to go to the erotic type of films.
Tonight i came upon an italian actress known for her amazing body, and she became a teenage obsession.
Debora caprioglio known for her role in Paprika (1991), she s an absolute goddess.
Never heard of her, now I second this.

how to download instagram photos chrome
Leilani sarelle from basic instinct, didnnt like her manly role, but she s a beauty