The Group Shot Game

Tools    

It's been five days, so I'll go ahead and reveal that the previous shot is of Joan Collins, Dolores Gray, June Allyson, Ann Miller, and Ann Sheridan in the 1956 film The Opposite Sex...here's a new one:

I'm looking for the names of all the actors who are facing the camera here and the name of the movie:

I'm looking for the names of all the actors who are facing the camera here and the name of the movie:

That's Michael Caine at the head of the table. The old man beside him, I know I've seen him but can't place him right now. Same with some of the women, but that's all I've got.

It's Hannah and Her Sisters.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

From left to right, I know who the first four are...
Elliot Gould, Donald Sutherland, Sally Kellerman, Tom Skerritt...
But for the two guys on the right and the one who his back to the camera, I don't have a clue.

I always had a theory that Tom Skerritt's character "Duke" (who was cut for the TV series) eventually become Captain B.J. Honnicutt.

I wasn't expecting you to name the guys with their back to the camera...you identified everyone else correctly, with the exception of Bud Cort, but I'm going to give it to you anyway...you may go ahead and post the next one

I wasn't expecting you to name the guys with their back to the camera...you identified everyone else correctly, with the exception of Bud Cort, but I'm going to give it to you anyway...you may go ahead and post the next one
I was just popping in. So I'll pass.

That is not Bud Cort. It's Danny Goldman. The actor in profile next to him is Carl Gottlieb best known as a screenwriter (Jaws).

A crop of the poster mock up representing no actual scene from
Beautiful Girls

Lauren Holly, Rosie O'Donnell, Matt Dillon, Michael Rapaport, and Uma Thurman

OPEN FLOOR

Thought someone would have gotten this one by now, so I'll go ahead and reveal that this is Emily Mortimer, Julie Walters, Pixie Davies, Nathaniel Saleh, Joel Dawson, Lin-Manuel Miranda, and Emily Blunt in Mary Poppins Returns

OPEN FLOOR